The Attack pt. 1

"Dad you can let go now, "I managed to get out with my face stuffed in his chest for the 50th time

"Dad you can let go now, "I managed to get out with my face stuffed in his chest for the 50th time. "Please?"

He finally let go, but still held on to my shoulders as he stared down at me. "Never do that again, you hear me?"

I put a hand on his shoulder, "It wasn't exactly my choice dad."

He sighed, "I know son, so you're a...?"

I nodded.

He turned to Scott, "So now you're both..?"

Scott nodded, "Yep."

"Now I know how Derek's dad felt."

I smiled at dad as he left his office, probably to pack his stuff up so we could go home.

I turned to Scott to see him in a daze, "Yo Scottie, " I punched his shoulder, but he didn't budge. "Scott you okay?"

"What did he mean by that?" He whispered.

"Scott, we've known each other for a long time, you're not just my brother; you're like his son too."

He finally looked at me with a wide smile glued to his face, "That's, that's great!"

I smiled back, "Yeah... Now can we go home please?"

He grabbed my keys from the mug on the desk before walking out, "You coming or what?"

I rolled my eyes as I followed him out the office.

I better be able to sleep peacefully tonight because tomorrow is going to be a long day.
~-~

"Stiles!"

"STILES!"

I stirred at the voice, "Go back to sleep Scott." I waved into the air, unaware of the figure standing behind me.

"Stiles get up, right. Now!"

"Shhh." I laughed to myself. After a minute of no response, I decided to finally turn around.

As if on que, I was being lifted up swiftly over someone's shoulder. By the time I could get any words out, my feet were on the ground in my front yard.

"Chi! What are you doing here?"

He rolled his eyes as he ignored my question, the usual, "The better question is why can't you keep a secret?"

I frowned back at him, "Um, wh-what are you talking about?"

He uncrossed his arms as he stepped forward, "Look Stiles, did you seriously think that I would actually leave you alone?"

"Well, I'm pretty trust worthy but--"

"Stiles!" I immediately pursed my lips, the irritated expression on his face enough to actually shut my big mouth up. "Whether you want it or not, you are in my pack."

I scoffed, "I'm part of Scott's pack, it doesn't matter that someone else bit me, I'll always be part of his pack."

He smirked before stepping back, "You know, you remind a lot of Theo."

I groaned at the mention of his name, "Look, if I'm going to be stuck in this thing with you, you might as well learn some ground rules. Number 1 through 10, never mention that person." I pointed at him.

In a swift motion, I was sent through the air. My back hit the side of the house with a huff, the smell of cut grass filling my nostrils.

It was one among many of the other things that I could now smell, hear, see, and do.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted as Chi took a hold of my neck, using it to hold me up against the wall. "I am the Alpha, you got that? I make the rules, I am in charge, and I sure as hell won't listen to a low-grade, new-born beta."

He let go of my neck after ending his soliloquy, and stepped back as I landed on my feet.

I could feel myself getting stronger and I knew that he knew it too. I could tell by the way he was acting tonight, he seemed more on the edge.

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you just go find another city to terrorize, huh? This town and its people have been through enough, why can't you just go?" I ranted. All the anger and confusion I felt toward Chi, seemed to flow out. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Getting the bite is already crazy as it is, but knowing that I have to play a double agent against my friends is straight up psycho.

"Because Stiles, I'm stuck here. Ever since I helped kill the beast centuries ago in this very place, I have not been able to leave. I need a real werewolves power to become a true alpha. I need Scott!" He was a good distance away as he turned back to me with a cynical look in his eyes. My eyes glowed as he stared back at me with a smile plastered on his face, "I need Scott's power, and you're going to help me."

I wanted to get the words out, I wanted to stand up to him, but I couldn't. Tomorrow, or today, would be a full moon.

I know, it's almost like he planned this whole thing out.

"Say good-bye to your friends because today, one goes."

Just like that he was gone, leaving me to stare back at him as he ran off into the woods.

~•~

AN: Heyy guys! Been a while but I'm back. Finally got my schedule under control. I WILL stick to my word and POST EVERY FRIDAY, so expect part two Friday. LoVe you, and thank you for reading my book! Please Like and comment xox
                          -A