Chapter Five

Chapter Five, The Unwanted Guest

Frisk's Pov

Mettaton and I walk out to her car to see two figures, I recognize on of them, the guy I ran into earlier today, his friend asks with a curious face, "What ain't you the girl my friend here ran into at the mall?"

"Yeah, can I help you?" I ask before a third figure I recognized from one of my flashbacks, a women with blonde hair and brown eyes walks to them, she looks at me, I start shaking and I feel my heart sink, I start to back up and Mettaton sees I'm clearly scared she steps in front of he and smiles a evil smile "I suggest you leave us alone before you, Darlings, get hurt."

The women looks at me with wide eyes and I look at Mettaton and say "Lets go, we don't want to be forced back in the Underground." She sighs angrily and the three people walk away from Mettatons car, I immediately jump in her car, she does the same.

She asks worried "Who was that, Darling? You we're shaking out of you boots."

"I don't exactly, she was in one of the few memories I have, and lets just say it wasn't a good this." I sigh looking out of the car window.

She sighs "After this, Darling, I would tell me what this memory was, I won't stop asking till you till me."

"From the look of it, I was abused before I fell down to the Underground, and that women was...." I pause as I feel the tears build up in my eyes, "rooting (when I say rooting I mean the Urban Dictionary version, the American meaning since I am American) for it."

She gasps "Thats horrible, Darling." I nod as she starts the car and sighs "We'll have to tell Toriel at some point, but since you are already staying with me tonight why don't we see if we can find you a new style then tomorrow will buy you a whole new closet!"

I smile as she starts the car and head to her place.

¤ ¤

___

It's been three days since my performance and having a whole new closet of clothing I never thought I'd wear but actually love to mix and match new and different outfits but still keeping my style in it but not just wearing basically the same thing everyday.

Asriel and I haven't talked since I yelled at him, and it feels weird, I've caught him staring at me but when I notice he looks away, Sans thinks he's being unreasonable and that I'm my own person and I can do what I want with my time without him getting all super brother on me like he did, I visited Little Matt yesterday he was completely excited about me trying new things and already told all his little friends I was his and no one else's, which I think is to adorable.

I wake up to Chara screaming in my head Frisk! I can't take it anymore! Just apologize to Azzy! Please!

I groan and sit up in my bed to a sleeping Asriel, I look at the clock it's noon so I stand up grab some new clothes and went to the bathroom, I grab a towel, put on the sink and locked the door, I strip and turn on the shower I jump in.

After getting out and wrapping the towel around me, I blow dry my hair, braid it tightly and straighten my bangs, I put on the clothes I grabbed with was a pair of pastel blue high waisted skinny jeans, a white croptop that says 'I Hate Monday's' written in lavender cursive letters, a bunch of rope and beaded bracelets, and my black ankle high converses.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Asriel standing with his back against our bedroom door, he says to me for the first time in three days "You know, the reason why I was so mad was because I care for you, even when I'm mad at you or your mad at me."

"I'm... I'm not mad at you." I admit, "I was mad at the why you yelled at me when I would have easily answered you if you just talked to me."

He sighs looking at the ground "It feel that way."

Toriel yells for me, "Frisk, my child, someone's at the door for you!"

I give Asriel one last look before walking to the door, immediately someone hugged me around my waist, I laughed looking down at Little Matt, "Well, someone is happy!"

"Yeah! We came over here cause I wanted to ask you something." He smiles letting go of my waist.

I get down on one knee to be at his level, and smiles "You can ask me anything."

Then Sans teleports in and immediately makes a joke, "You must be Matt, I'm Sans the bonely skeleton."

I joke "Maybe you would be so bonely if you weren't such a lazybones, you bonehead."

Matt yells "Buuurrrnnnn!"

Sans, Matt, and I laugh as Asriel snickers as Toriel smiles while shake her head slowly and Jin sighs "I don't understand you people!"

"Well in this house I'm As-riel (As real) as it gets." Asriel laughs.

Toriel laughs "Good one, your all very punny."

I look to Matt and he asks laughing "As I was asking, can you come to birthday party at 5 on Friday at my house?"

I smiles "Of course, I will!"

He hugs me tight and I look at Jin who is taking pictures on her phone, I stick my tongue out at her and she smiles putting her phone away, after standing up I walk Jin and Matt out to her car, Jin smiles "So, Frisk, how's the love life?"

I ask confused "What do you mean?"

"Girl, Mr. Funnybones and Mr. Innocent there clearly have things for you. Did the new clothes make you clueless or something?" She laughs.

Matt states crossing his arms "Well shes mine and they can't have her!"

I laugh messing up his hair "Yep, I already have a guy right here."

"One of this days you'll have to choose one of them." Jin sighs shaking her head.

I roll my eyes and wave goodbye as I walk back to the house, when I get back in Toriel smiles "At least I did right with you, my child."

"HEY!" Asriel yells in devents

I laugh then Sans says with a big grin "Shes ain't lying. She did do well."

Then there was a knock on the door, Toriel opens it, the person knocking was someone I didn't want to see, I felt my heart sink and my eyes widen. I didn't want else to know this person.