Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine, More people, Blowing up things, Jealousy, Trip!

Finn's Pov

I flop down on the couch in my shitty hotel disappointed that Frisk and Sky never showed up at the mall, I turn on the tv to see, Frisk is on TV with Sky comforting a little boy covered in blood are bruises I sit straight up listening to every word.

"How did you know Miss Keith?"

             "She is... was my best friend."

"How did you find her like this?"

            "Me and my brother were walking to the mall, when Matt run out covered in bruises and point to the house, I walked in to see her on the kicthen floor and her drunken father on the couch."

"Why were you going to the mall?"

          "To met an old friend."

"Was her father like this when you first met her?"

        "No, he wasn't like this till his wife killed herself last year."

"How close were you to Mrs. Keith?"

       "She is.... was like family."

"Thats all we have to ask right now, call if you think of anything you want to say."

Frisk nods as the young boy asks her "Can I go home with you?" And once again Frisk nods.

I sat the dumbstruck, she lost another important person in her life... how could so much shit happen a girl as sweet as her?

Then I get a call from Sky, he starts "Hey, sorry we could make it Frisk's fr....."

"I saw it on TV. How is she? How's the kid?" I ask.

Sky sighs sadly "Not well, at all. Right now the kid is sleeping on the couch in Frisk's lap, Frisk is just staring at her phone, like shes wishing is was all a sick joke and her friend will call at any minute."

"She already had enough stuff on her plate, now one of the people in her life are gone, how could this happen to her?" I ask sadly hating knowing she was hurting.

The Sky sighs, "She never gets a break when we're around."

¤ ¤

___

Frisk's Pov

It's been a three weeks since Sky came into my life.

It's also been a three weeks and two days since Jin's death, I still have a hard time sleeping.

Asriel has never been this hot-headed, I can barely recognize him, I miss the Asriel that could never hurt a fly, unfortunately he's no where to be found and what's left isn't my brother.

I barely talk anymore, it's like I'm back at square one all over again, I basically fake smile my way through my life now and days. Drew and Sans have become the only people I talk to.

What's good about having a bigger house is I have my own space, I never thought i'd like it with Asriel, but since I can't find my Asriel then it's better off like this.

At the moment I'm laying flat on my back on my bed listening to music through my earbuds, staring at my ceiling, my phone on my chest.

I get a text from Sky saying, 'Hey me and Finn were wondering if you wanted to come over."

          I text back 'what are you  planning😐'

~Sky~ 'Nothing we have something to tell you😐'