Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen, Idiots, Idiots, and more Idiots

Chara's Pov

I was waiting for Sans to kill me but he just stood there staring at me, I wasn't surprised that everyone was shocked at my outburst, but it didn't take long for me to put my hands behind my back, straighten my back and start my way upstairs.

I walk up to be basically tackled by Matt, he was holding onto my hips tightly, he was shaking and crying into my side, I ask worried "What's wrong Mattiz? Shouldn't you be in bed?"

He didn't answer, I pull him off my side swiftly and easily, I get down to his level by getting on knee, I pull my hands to his face a gently started wrapping the tears from he red puffy face and ask once more with more worry "What's wrong? I can't help you if you don't tell what's wrong."

"I had the dream again." He cries in-between his heavy breathing.

My heart hurts for he, I pull him in a hug and let him cry in my neck, I pick him up him wrapping his arms and legs around me, I walk him back into his room and turned his night-light on and layed him on his bed, I sigh sadly as I lay next him on my side, "Matt, I know how it feels to be hurt by someone who's supposed to love us, I know how it is to have the bad dreams. And I know Frisk and Sky know the feeling to, and I wish you didn't have to deal with them, but we can't change the past. But it's all over now and you can always talk to me about it even when you feel like no one will understand. I know I cannot stop the dreams but I can try my best, you just gonna trust me ok?"

He nods sniffling  "Okay, but I have a question."

"Ask away." I smile sadly swiping his bangs out of his eyes.

He asks sniffling "Are we a family?"

"Of course we are? What made you feel differently about it?" I ask sad that he had to ask that.

He sighs sniffling "A boy in my class said we couldn't be a family cause Mama and Azzy are different then us, and how I don't look like you and Frisk."

"Mattiz, just because we're different doesn't mean that we cannot be a family, if that was true then a lot of people wouldn't have families." I reassure him feeling angry that some kid said something like that.

He smiles sadly, "Can you to sing me?"

I smile "Of course, what do you want me to sing?"

"The one that Mama use to sing to you and Azzy?" He smiles sleepily.

I smile knowing what he was talking about, and I start singing quickly,

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

I kept singing till we had both fallen asleep.

¤ ¤

____

I wake up before Matt and I slip out of his room and quietly shut the door, I walk downstairs to hear arguing from the kicthen,

"Come one, we both know she smarter then to pick you over me." I hear Azzy snort.

I walk to the entrance of the kicthen, leaning against the wall, they hadn't noticed me yet. "Yeah right," Sans growls, "Your just a goat that walks on to legs."

I snicker and they immediately turn towards me, I laugh "Your not going to get Frisk to chose one of you with arguing, that will only make it worse."

"How do you know, smartass?!" Sans growled.

I smile dragging my finger across the edge of the table next to me, "I was in her had for almost eighteen years, I know she doesn't understand that you guys are fight over her behind closed doors... she doesn't know about all the challenges and bets you have made just to impress her.... she doesn't know why you guys fight or why you guys glare at each other, why you guy are always trying to out-do each other... she is clueless. Every time I said something like 'One day your going to have to chose' she always asked what I meant. You guys are going no where at your speed."

They looked at me shocked and disappointment, "Then what do we do?" Azzy asks lowering his head, "What can we do?"

"Well first of all, you guys need to get you acts straight, and that means giving her a reason to pick one of you over then other, it's quite a hard challenge to do knowing she doesn't notice your obvious love for the girl." They obviously still didn't understand so I continued with a groan, "You have to tell her you feelings, you have to stop arguing like two stupid child over a video game, you have to show her your feelings."

They looked at each other and Sans smirks "I'm totally gonna win her over."

"No your not! I will!" Azzy growls, I face-palm knowing they weren't going to listen to what I had said.

Sans chuckles "I'd like to see you try!"

I groan in annoyance and rolling my eyes, "No one listens to the girl that was in her head for eighteen years! Go head make fools of yourselves, just watch her end up with Drew or Ashton! Or even worse, someone you don't even know!" Of course they kept there bickering so I face-palm and walk away as Mama walks downstairs.

She asks curious "My child, do you know whats wrong with Sans and Asriel, it's hard to follow."

"They're fighting over Frisk, again. You know Frisk is completely clueless to there behavior." I sigh shaking my head slowly and lowering my head in disappointment, "I hope this doesn't cause World War III, knowing those boys, it quite possible."

Mama sighs sadly "Lets hope not, war is terrible... I don't want war again, it was horrid."

"I don't want Matt going through that, he deverses better then that." I huff swiping my long side bangs(I know that her bangs ain't to the side but I want them to be so they are, POOF, my magic made the to the side!) behind my ears, I look at the wall clock and see its 12:39 and sigh, "I better get ready for the day."

"I have work, we're just going to have to hope they don't kill each other without somebody watching them... I'll see you after work, love you, my child." Mama huffs before kissing my forehead.

"Bye mama." I smile then she walks towards the door and leaves the house as I walk upstairs to get ready with a bad feeling that something is about to happen.

______________________________

Sorry for the late update, I've been really really busy lately, and my brother was born the 4th so I haven't been able to write as much as I want to....

I'm gonna try and get the next few done fast then this one but I'm only thirteen and I can only do so much at a time....

But I will be working on chapter Eighteen today so yay! I'll try as best as I can to get it posted as soon as I can, thank you all for sticking with me and I'll see ya in the next chapter...

Love,

       UndertaleNerdyGamer