Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve, Gavin, Mad Sans, Saying thing I don't mean, Agruing with Chara

Jessica's Pov

I wake on the couch with Sky's head on my lap sleeping with a pillow in his arms, I smile and move a piece of his dark brown hair away from his eyes, he looks so peaceful.

I look to my right to see Finn was sleeping in a ball in the corner of the couch, his red hair all over the place, his hair was like a blood red, no one really knew why. He was adopted so no one knew his biological parents.

I don't know anything about Sky and Frisk's parents, Sky doesn't really like talking about them.

I look back down at Sky, he turned towards my stomach and he held the pillow tighter to him, and mumbling something I couldn't really understand, then i hear a phone ring from upstairs and Sky opened his eyes and smirked groggy "I'm betting that's Frisk's phone and when she answers it, it's going to be a guy friend then Ashton will freak after she leaves to meet up with him."

"Well, if that happens then we can bug him about being jealous." I smirked

Frisk's Pov

My phone starts ringing, I open my eyes to see I'm not the only on who heard my phone, I reach over him and grab my phone from the bed side table and answer "Hello?" "Sure what time?" "Kk be there in twenty."

Then I hang up getting out of Ash's bed and grabbing some clothes from my bag, Ash asks "Where are you going?"

I answer as he follows me to his bathroom "I'm going to meet up with Gavin, my friend from middle school." Last night at McDonalds I told him about my life that he didnt know about.

I close the door I heard Ash lean against it, and he asks through it "Do you have to leave me here?"

"Ash, Gavin doesn't even know anyone from my life in less you went to middle school with me. I sigh pulling off the sweater he let me wear last night and put on the white croptop that says 'I Hate Monday's' in black bold letters.

He begs "Please!"

"No Ash." I sigh putting on my lavender high waisted jeans, I throw my grey converse on and leave the bathroom.

Jessica's Pov

Sky chuckles as Frisk's walks down stairs Ashton following her asking "Why can't you see him another time?"

"Because, I haven't seen him since 7th grade." Frisk sighs pull her shoes on.

Sky asks curious as Finn slow wakes up, "Who haven't you since since 7th grade?"

"Gavin." She answered pull her hair into a ponytail.

Finn groans "That guy hates me."

"He has his reasons, bye guys!" She smiles as she closes then door.

Finn asks frowning "She took the keys didn't she?"

Sky chuckles then about three minutes later a skeleton brust through the door clearly angry as fuck, I yelp, then Ashton groans "What do you want Sans?"

"Where is she?!" The skeleton growls with a creep ads smile.

Finn answers still half asleep "Meeting a guy that hates me."

"Where at?!" He growled once more.

Ashton sighs "The old mall."

"Where is that? And why there?" The Skeleton asks confused.