Chapter Seven

Warning this has all the feels, from sadness of a death, to the future of siblings gosh this hit me right in the heart!

Chapter Seven, All's the feels!! Sadness ;(, poor Little baby."

Asriel's Pov

I storm outside to see their all gone, I punched the brick of the house making my knuckles bleed, I walk back inside to see Frisk is still crying, but and this point Sans is holding her as they're sitting on the couch, while Skyler sits next to them looking at her, I'm guessing he isn't use to seeing her like this since she used to be so strong around him.

Mom pulls me off into the kicthen and whispers tears still forming in her eyes "I think we better be careful with what we say and do for now on, she isn't doing well, and I'm fearful for her."

I sigh angrily "Its so unfair to them that they had to go through that at such a young age."

"We just have to get her some time to think everything over I mean she's remembering all of it at once. I feel so bad for my child, I can't image what she went through." Mom sigh as some tear roll down her face.

I hug her trying to comfort her.

Frisk's Pov

I fell asleep laying against Sans, tears still rolling down my face.

Chara and I sit cross-legged, and I cry "How did we go through that with out falling apart like we just did?"

"Frisk, at the time I hated you, I didn't pay attention in less I was trying to get you away from that man, remember we had Sky and Finn, now we have Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne, Alphys, Tori, Asriel, and as Flowey called him, Smiley Trashbag, we've never been alone in this. It's different cause, the people you love most don't understand, and trust me, I could tell Sans and Asriel were really trying to wrap there mind around it." Chara sighs with a smile.

I take a deep breath in then say "I didn't want to remember this shit."

"I know you didn't, just think, we have Sky back! Isn't that great!" She says trying to cheer me up but failing to.

I look away from her to see a memory, I did miss.

I was about three years old, Sky was one and I was trying to get him to say my name, "Fr-i-sk."
He tries "Fr-Fr-Ic."
"No, Fr-i-sk." I corrected him.
"Frisk?" He said like a question.
Mom gasps with a smile "He said it!"
I laugh and he says it again but happily this time "Frisk!"

I smiled at the memory, Chara smiles "See, we have good memories to!"

Chara and I frown at the next one.

I was 13, only a few hours from me jumping into the Underground, Sky, Finn, and I were at the mall acting silly, when Sky ran into one of his friends and there mom so he decided he was gonna hang up with them, so me and Finn decided to let him, then Finn's girlfriend at the time shows up and pulls him away leaving me alone, I felt alone so I bought a part of earbuds and plugged them into my phone and played my music walking around. At that time, knowing Finn was with another girl made my stomach knot up, I didn't know at the time, but I had a crush on him, then i got a text from my father, he was mostly drunk, saying that I was worthless girl that no one would ever love and I need to jump off a cliff or something, I took his advice and went to the place humans never returned, and did what he said. I never said goodbye to my brother or Finn, I just left them thinking I was okay with them leaving me alone. To worry and freak out trying to find me which they wouldn't for years.