Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen, The Sad Memory Of The Last Battle, More Eavesdropping, Chara's Story!

Frisk's Pov

I had been crying in Jess's  room for a little while before someone knocked on the door, "Frisk, is everything okay?" I hear Jess ask worry in her voice, "Everyone is worry about you, mostly of the worry is coming from Asriel, he's freaking the fuck out."

I lie sniffling "I'm just fine no need to worry."

"Come on, you should know better then to lie to someone with the same excuses now let me in and we can talk." She sighs.

I stand up from her bed and walk over to the door and unlock it letting her in the room to lock it behind her, I sigh sadly "There isn't much to talk about."

"Frisk, I may not have known you long ,but, what I saw out there wasn't you." She sighs, "Now tell me, what's up with the whole Sans hating Chara so much?"

"Well it's a long story, and if I tell you remember everything Chara did Undergound is history, she's harmless now." I say not sure if I should tell her.

She smiles sadly "I've got time, and if you believe she's harmless then I believe she's harmless."

I start "Well, it's starts back before I fell down into the Underground... Chara was the human before me to fall down, she wasn't much older then me at the time I fell, she was a girl with a harder life then I ever had. She had never knew what love was, her parents were always putting her older brother Chris in front of her. She had the same idea as I had, you see, the entrance of the Underground was always known as 'The place of no return' and that's was what she wanted.... not to return to this horrible judge-mental place. She didn't want to return to her family that never loved her... but when she was thought it was all over she opened her eyes to see she fall onto a goat boy about the same age as her... he greeted her with a smile and friendly eyes... she smiled right back at him, he had never saw a human before and didn't know much about them... he brought her home with him with out hesitation... his mother greeted her with the same smile the little goat boy did... and his mother took her in as her own... the goat boys father did the same but it wasn't long before everything changed... of course Chara wasn't the most innocent child since she wasn't raised in the way the goat boy was... she wasn't in her right of mind... she played with knives and sharp objects... she always thought that violence was the answer... but that didn't stop the goat boy and his mother to take her in and didn't make them stop loving her... but Chara didn't know how to take the emotion well... she took it as LOVE not love... the goat boy father started to get caught up with his work as the king... and when he figure out how many souls he need to break the barrier he killed the young Chara breaking the heart of the goat boy and his mother... the goat boy didn't take it well, and turned into something evil and ever time before he grew emotionless only feeling pain and sadness... they were best friends... and somehow they lost it all..."

Jess had complete shock on her face, I continue to say "But, Chara was a didn't story, she had started over as apart of me... and we grew up together she was always angry with me when I took Sky's punishments instead of him... I didn't want Sky growing up with scars and bruises and I was welling to get hurt so he didn't have to... Chara grew to hate me and what ever I did that she thought was gone... but soon enough I had taken to much thought into what my father had told me... of course Sky and Finn never found out what he had said me to... but it wasn't just my father, it was people at my school, people in pubic, the person inside my head... I couldn't take anymore so I did as Chara did... but this time it was the goat boy's mother who had caught me... the goat boy was long gone at that point... but as you know there was a reset button... but the thing is Sans remembers every reset and everything that happened before each reset... 1/3 of the resets I was to weak to fight Chara and she ended up," I start to tear up "She killed all the monsters, starting with Papyrus and if she was lucky she ended with Sans... but 99.9% of the time Sans was the  stronger one... but that doesn't mean he didn't fail that 1%... but the last reset... five years ago... Chara and Sans were at war..."

"Well, Well look what the cat dragged in!" Chara said with an evil smirk soaked in the blood of Sans friends and family.

Sans growled "Oh, Chara, what happened to you that made you so fucked in the head to kill off everyone I care for and imprison Frisk in that fucked up head of yours?!"

"Oh Sansy, the thing that happened to me was learning its killed or be killed, I mean look all your friends are dead! Your brothers dead! Frisk well be dead so there really isn't the best time to ask questions." She laughed the evil smirk growing "You couldn't save them could ya? So way are you trying to hard to save Frisk?"

Sans Ghaster Blasters pointed and ready to fire he's eye and hands lit with a blue flame growls "Cause you many have not noticed but the kid doesn't deserve a bad time she's innocent she's a kid, she's the only thing I got left, I could save my brother or Undyne or Alphys or Tori or Mettaton or even Pap but I will save her cause day like this kids like you should be burning in hell."

And like that the Ghaster Blasters started shooting, Chara dodging everyone of them, she scared laughing "EVEN THOU YOURS TURNING TO BE DAUNTING I FIND YOU FUNNING, YOU JUST LIKE GHASTER ALWAYS TRYING TO HARD ONLY TO FAIL!"

As I heard the whole thing I was trying to burst out hitting myself against the wall over and over and over again as she's caught up with Sans, the walls starts crumbling  I start hitting it again and again harder and harder.

"You know I'm not surprised  you gotta a bone to pick with us monsters, but why do you hate Frisk so fucking much?!" Sans growled.

Chara's smirk turns to a anger filled face "She got herself into this it isn't my fault she let that sorry excuse for a father harm her and touch her in all the wrong ways!"

Sans didn't understand then but he would soon enough, as I hit that wall one more time breaking free from her hold on me, I had control over my body again but I wasn't quick enough to dodge the flame bone coming right towards me, "FRISK!" I heard Sans yell as it went straight into my stomach I fell to my knees crying loudly the bone disappeared leaving my wound opened, Sans ran towards me felling to his boney knees he took his famous blue jacket off wrapping me up in it and scooped me up into his arms I saw the blue tears running down his skull he cried "You'll be okay! You have to be okay! You got me kiddo?!"

"Dont... cry for me Sans... this is a new beginning... one last reset and we can all be happy... you'll have Pap back... and I'll have M..Mo....Mom... Dont cry Sans." I told him as I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier till it was all over.

Till I woke up in my room and started over again for the last time.

Jess snapped her fingers in front of my face and I say with a sad smile "Sorry, I was..... thinking," I'm really starting to remember why I like Sans so much, but I also remember why I like Asriel too I'm honsetly confused both my feelings but I continue the story, "let me continue, Sans and Chara were at war, there last war."

¤ ¤

____

Jess asks "So Asriel turned into an evil flower that called himself Flowey, Chara was a killer that you helped fix her old ways, Sans accidentally killed you, you reset everything, you broke the barrier, and turned Asriel back into a goat boy?"

I nod and she continues "Wow, you completely.... AWESOME!"

I giggle "Why, thank you!"

"Your welcome!" She smiles, "Now let's get out of here!"

I open the door and all of the boy fall at my feet, Jess groans "You guys are such idiots!"

"My I ask why you were eavesdropping?" I ask crossing my arms with an angry tone of voice while they get back on their feet.

Sky laughs nervously "Pfft we weren't eavesdropping."

I look to Finn and he sighs "Goat boy over there was came up with the idea, he wanted to know what you guys were talking about and he didn't want to wait."

"Thanks Finn, for being honest," I say before look over to Sky and continue "unlike some people!"

Finn laughs as Sky lowers his head dramatically, I roll my eyes and go to change for my last day here.

------------------------------------------------
Hello my fellow UnderTale fans! Another chapter up! Only five chapters left of this book!

Love,

        UndertaleNerdyGamer