Last Chapter, Chapter Twenty

WARNING: THERE IS MANY TYPES OF ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER, I DONT NOT SUPPORT ABUSE OF ANY SORT!

Chapter Twenty, Those Bastards are dead meat.

Frisk's Pov

I feel the tears roll down my face, "Why didn't I just go with Asriel?" I asked myself through my thoughts, "I'd be fine if I wasn't so stubborn! Why couldn't Chara be here with me to coach me on what to do?!"

I hear the door open and something being pushed down the stairs, then some coughing from behind the chair I'm tied down to, my heart stops when I hear the the owner of the coughs voice, "Hello? Is only one there?" Sky asks worried coughing in-between his words.

The tears start flowing fast and I ask hoping I was wrong, "Sky?"

"Frisk? Are you okay?! Have they hurt you?! He asks freaking out, I know that he couldn't handle me being hurt.

Then I hear myself sob, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have every came back! I should have just refused come back! We wouldn't be in this mess if I just died underground."

"Dont say that shit Frisk," he says before spitting on the ground, I hear foot steps then someone throwing Sky in a chair in front of me, he continues as they're left in the room only a dim light lighting the room, " I spend most of my life looking for you with Finn but we were always one step behind those bastards. We missed you, and I don't care if I get beaten over and over and over I'd never change a thing."

I look down at my bare lap and sob "I wish you didn't say that. I'm the older sister that supposes to take care of you and keep you out of danger and I fucked all that up just because of a stupid girl and a stupid fucking text. I known i'd never be better then that girl and that text was nothing compared to what we went through every day but I was being a stupid stubborn as little girl with no common since."

"Shut up Frisk, you were and will always be my big sis, you did the best you could! I don't care what you think, you were my hero, you showed me that we could be free and we could live normal lifes! Every time you stood up for me, every time you took me places you didn't have to but wanted to! Every beating you took for me, the few times I saw you cry around one, I thought and still think you must be the braves girl I've ever since, how much you sacrificed for me all the you could have left me, ditched me, threw me away but you didn't you stood with me through everything you could have! Everyone has a breaking point Frisky. You're the reason I'm alive, you're the reason I haven't kill myself or had been kill by those bitches!" He argued, with a shakey voice, "You're the reason I have happiness gosh dammit!"

I look at him and cry "If it wasn't for me being stupid this wouldn't have happened, mom would still be around! Dad wouldn't be abusive, he blonde bitch would be with someone else, you would have a better life! Thats all I've ever wanted was you to be in a save home with good people and a stable sister who doesn't what to be here anymore!"

"It isn't your fault mom got cancer! It's not anyones!" He argued by this time he was crying.

I sigh looking up at the light, "She never had cancer Skyler, it was a lie that dad made up so you wouldn't hate me before he became who he is."

He whispers shocked and hurt, "What?"

Chara's Pov

I get out of the cab and walked up to the door and knock on it as hard as I could, Jess opens the door with a smile she opened her mouth to say something but I beat her to the quick "Frisk and Skyler are in trouble."

Five minutes later we were in the living room, Jess, Ashton, Gavin, and I. "Okay how are we supposed to do to help?" Jess asked through her tears.

"I have a Finn getting what we need, now, just so you guys know you'll probably see a side to me that you haven't before. I'm in my own skin so I'm more.... temperamental. I don't have anyone from saying stuff I don't mean in anger so please don't give me shit." The nodded and I continued "Sky has always had a backbone, you probably haven't seen him in the state that we find him in, I don't want you to freak out so I'ma tell you straight up. Sky is a grudge holder so I wouldn't be surprised if he got himself in trouble with his father."