Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen, Chara's Pov! Ghara! Breakdowns, and A Lovely Pair Of P.J's!

Frisk's Pov

"Chara, what are we going to do?" I ask as I know everyone is going to look at me different.

"Well, I don't know, maybe move to Canada and change your name to Kristi."

"Be realistic." I sigh.

Gavin suggests smirking "You can always stay here with me."

"Or that."

"Now she's agreeing with you." I tell Gavin.

He leans back "Well it's a good idea."

"Did you message Asriel?" I ask.

He nods "Yep said what you told me."

"Good, he'll must likely bring Matt." I sigh.

"I'm so nervous what if he doesn't believe us?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." I tell Chara.

Gavin snickers "Chara's nervous huh?"

I nod then I feel Matt's little arms wrap around my waist, and Asriel asks "So, what do you need?"

I knew, he would understand since he knows I don't freak out so easily, I sigh "Well, she kinda wants to talk to you."

"How does that work?" He asks.

I sighs "Well, I just let her lead."

"Okay, that explains so much." Asriel says sarcasm filling his voice.

Chara's Pov

"Dont be such a smartass." I groan, now that I'm in control.

Asriel's eyes widen and I ask "Surprised? Hmm, at least you ain't being a cry baby."

Asriel asks looking at the ground "How.....Why now?"

"Why not now?" I answer with a question, "Your not the sharpest knife in the kicthen, Drew found out on his own, and Sansy was angry as hell."

"Do you really think anyone one would greet me with, 'Hey Chara we don't remember you killing us but we're glad your here.', I didn't really want to get Sansy upset with Frisk know he'd break something." I sigh sitting on the curb put my head on my knees.

"Its clear no one other then Frisk really ever saw the good in me." I continue sadly

I choke out "The whole thing is stuck in my mind, of how I make her..... hurt the ones she loves just for my own entertainment, I hated her for let's her so called 'father' hurt us in so many ways to get sky away from that life."

"I didnt think of Sky, all I could think was how she was letting him touch her in so many horrid ways," I say my voice shaking as the tears filled my eyes," I didn't put him first Sky first which I should have."

I continue "When it come down to killing the monsters, I was remembering the horrible looks the monster gave me when I was myself, and hating how nice and loving they were to her."

"And when it came down to Flowey," I felt him sit next to me along with a few tears, "I...I never wanted to leave you like that, you and Toriel were the only ones who were nice to me, but I couldn't think of a better person to play the part of the soul crusher, I knew Frisk wouldn't leave anyone behind, ever a murderous flower with a stupid name."

"Its okay Chara, please don't cry!" Frisk reassures me trying to comfort me.

I couldn't hold my emotions in any longer I start sobbing into my arms that are curled around my knees and upper part of my face.