Chapter Nineteenth

Chapter Nineteen

Chara's Pov

What's go on with me? What happened? How could this happen? "C-Chara, are y-you even l-listening?" I hear Alphys ask breaking my thoughts.

"No not really." I groan opening my eyes and raising my head to look at her, "I'm kinda trying to figure out what happened." I don't see the point of me coming here, I've lived in worst conditions then this, yet I'm the on sitting on a cool iron table in the lab with the stuttering freak. I really hate this, it feels like W.D Gasters all over again, of course no one remembers him anymore he really did make himself history, the doctor no one remembers. I chuckled a bit which caught her eye.

Sans from the other side of the room asks confused and frustrated "What are you laughing about?"

"Oh just the doctor before Alphys really amused me. But most won't remember him, it's quite funny." I smirk looking dead at him.

Alphys asks confused while Sans looks shocked, "W-Who was b-before me?"

"Oh it doesn't matter anymore, he got himself erased out of existence, so no reason to say." I sigh with a slight smile, "But the thing is we need to is find out what happened."

"W-Well, I t-thought you and Sans w-were f-fighting." She stuttered.

I smile "We did, but the is, if he'd did this...." I started but he finished "There would be more the just that, it would've been alot more bloody and she would have noticed it earlier the she did."

I nodded and sigh "And I would've probably bleed out before we got here." She looked confused, and I continue with an emotionless smile on my face, "We've had worse fights then this, even the first fight wasn't even this petty. It only gets blooder the more we fight, this isn't even close to what I've shoot at with. This would be like a stab not a bone going through me like all the other times."

Her eyes widened, "H-Have you s-seen Frisk s-since this happened?"

"Nope, she kinda the reason the whole fighting thing happened." I say uncomfortable, "What does she have to do with this?"

"W-Well, she could be in trouble, if what your saying is there is no way Sans did this then it might be come from Frisk," she stuttered with a worried face, I felt a pit growing in my stomach, " You guys had a connection like no other, you guys might still be connected in some way. By the look of it, it most likely in some type of body connection."

I clutch my fingers around the end of the table, anger and worried, I look at Sans who looks angry as fuck. I immediately stand and as Alphys was about to say something I flip over the table and kicking it across the room, I yell "I'm so fucking done with this shit, I try and I try and try to keep that fucking girl save and the moment I let my guard down she ends up hurt!" I spin around to Alphys and continue to yell, "I told you! I told you that separating us was a bad idea! That she'd be more save with me! But no, I was so wrong that pulled me away from her.

Tear start streaming down my face but I don't stop, "She would be fine if I was there with her, she wouldn't be hurting place scared most likely crying because she isn't used the pain like I am! She might be at home reading a bedtime story to Matt," my lip start quivering as Alphys looked shocked and hurt, "You wanna know why I feel this way?! Because I've been through worse pain then this!" I growl tears flowing and pointing to the wound, "This is just a scratch to me, but to her..... it could be life or death if it isn't treated. If I was there, this wouldn't have happen."

I saw the fear in her eyes and Sans snarles "Shut up it wasn't her choice to make anyways."

"I'd thought you'd be...." I started for I felt a slowly pain across my arm, I clutch my teeth a low chuckle pushes through, I pull up my sleeves and immediately remember the type of line work this bastard was doing to Frisk.

Alphys yelps and immediately runs over to the glass cabinet and grabs the medical tape, I choke out, "I know who's doing this."

Finn's Pov

There I was drinking coffee at my dinner table went BAM Chara kicked my door down, "What did I do now?" I ask knowing Chara.

Chara demands "I need your help, and your going to give it to me got it?"

"What am I going to helping you with?" I ask turning to her, "Wait, why should I help. I'm trying to get a hold of Sky he has answered my call in a week." Her eyes widen and she murmured "Shit."

Her hands clutch into fist and I see blood streaming down her arm, i quickly grabbed the paper towels and get to her as fast as I could and I gently sat her down on the chair I was once sitting in and put some paper on cut on her arm I ask worried "What happened?!"

She looked at me standing, she sigh sadly "They have her, Finn."

"What?" I ask shocked, and she explained the situation, I ask scared "Then why are you here?! And not looking for her?!"

"I have the monster looking, but I need your help because... You know them like no other, more then I, I was always angry with Frisk at the point and time the things took place. I know alot, but not as much as you." She sighs sadly, I saw the glassy look in her eyes.

I ask worried "Do you think they got Sky to?" She nodded and I clutch my jaw, I growl "Those sons of bastards are dead which we find them. First we need to prepare for what they will have planned and we'll need more people, not just the monsters, I don't.... I just don't trust them."

She nods and smirks "You get the supplies I'll get the people. We leave as soon as possible got it?"

I nod and we start our plan for those bastards.

------------------------------------------------

I know this one is short, but the next one will be really really long, thank you all for sticking with me for the whole ride and I can't wait for what is before us, I love you all and will see you in the last chapter of "A War Over Me?"

Love,

        UndertaleNerdyGamer