Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten, THA FEELS! Ashton! Finding out Secrets! MINECRAFT!

Frisk's Pov

I look at the car window know we were only an hour away from our destination, as I listen to the music flowing through my earbuds, wondering if she'll like me, well she is a sixteen year old girl it could be a 50/50 shot.

My phone buzzed, I looked at it to see Drew texted 'Sans and Asriel are harassing me! HELP!'

I laugh and text 'I suggest you run, but Sans teleports so be careful, and dont tell them where we're going i dont need them following me around. Thanks!'

"Whats so funny?" Sky asks from the back sit.

I laugh "Sans and Asriel are harassing Drew."

He chuckles "Sounds about right."

Drew's Pov

"Look guys I don't need any trouble." I sigh fearful.

Sans asks with a creep grin "All we ask is you tell us where there going."

"I can't, it's not my business to be told, and I don't need an angry Frisk." I chuckle nervously.

Asriel asks "Cant you just give us a hint?"

"Uhhh....No, I cant, Frisk asks I don't so I won't." I answer confident.

Sans huffs "Look, kid, do you wanna have a bad time?"

"No, but, don't you think Frisk deserves a break, I mean she lost a friend and Sky just came back into her life, her father's in jail, we all know she needs some time to heal from all the shit shes going through and im going to do what she's asked of me, I may be a nerdy person but I'm not going to break under pressure." I say with a confident voice.

Sans sighs "Maybe he's right, Asriel, I mean she has been through alot."

"No, that was the first time she talked to me in a month, I'm not going to go somewhere I don't know with guys I don't trust." Asriel growls, "Now tell us where she going."

"Frisk was right, I've always heard good things about you, but I don't see them, she was right your not the person everyone talks so greatly of, at least not anymore, your not the one she talked about before she just gave up on trying to get that guy back, what happened to you, that made you this way? " I spat.

Asriel growls "I don't have to answer to you!"

"Then answer to me." Toriel said behind them, "Frisk called telling me you guys were harassing Drew."

"Mom, it wasn't harassing." Asriel whined.

Sans laughs "It kinda was."

"Are you going to answer the question?" Toriel asked Asriel demanding an answer.

Asriel sighs "I don't know what happen okay! I don't know what started making me feel this way!"

"You think it could be the weed coming back or Chara?" Sans asks curious.

Asriel face grows fearful, and I sighs "It can't be Chara."

They looked at me confused, then I knew I shouldn't have said that, Asriel asks "How are you so sure?"

I sigh "Frisk is going to kill me if I tell you, so if she asks how you found out don't tell her you got it from me."

"Just spit it out." Sans groans.

I sigh "Chara life's in her mind, at the moment, Chara is all she has to understand what she's going through since they went through it together when she was a child. Chara is harmless at the time being, and has been since you guys got out of the Underground. Chara helps her with decisions she can make, for example, before she fated after answering the phone, Chara was the one who got her away from what happen before Sans and Papryus showed up."