chapter 1

Enzo was at the cafeteria with Cass. He was happy

" Stephanie needs to talk to me , I wonder what she wants to tell me, I hope we'll get promoted.

Big cass didn't respond.

"So how was the kiss with Emma last night ? "

Again Cass decided not to reply. Enzo shrugged

" so are you coming with me later? " Cass ignored him once more.

Now Enzo got irritated " hey I'm talking to you man... "

Cass glared at him

"You didn't have to be so rude to Sasha"

Enzo laughed " she probably deserved it, she is so shallow "

Cass shook his head " no she is not Enzo, you don't know her "

Enzo shrugged " not planning to get to know her either, I'm sure she isn't a bad person but she is arrogant "

Cass shook his head out of frustration

" never mind Zo "

Enzo went to Stephanie " miss mcmahon... "

Stephanie nodded " take a seat Enzo, this won't be long "

Enzo smiled " I'm all ears Stephanie "

Steph laughed " I don't think you are going to like it "

Enzo his smile disappeared " how so ? "

Stephanie looked at him " I was going to use Cesaro for this but after last night, I need you, Chris Jericho is going to back up Charlotte at raw during a feud between her and Sasha, So I need you to back up Sasha you two will be in a love storyline "

Enzo laughed out loud " this must be some sick joke "

Stephanie shook her head " better prepare for this cause we won't give you a script "

Enzo shook his head " no I'm against this, I mean I'm okay about the backing up thing but love is not for me. I don't like Sasha in that way "

Steph looked at him " really ? There will ne consequences" Enzo got up

" fine I'm in! "

He was about to walk away when Steph spoke again " if you think of screwing this up, then you are fired "

Enzo glared at her " this will better be good "

Sasha was at the gym training when Summer joined her

" hey Sasha, can I talk to you ? " Sasha nodded

" yeah what's up ? " She smiled shy

" I noticed you were a little angry about me kissing Enzo cause I kissed, now I need to know, do you like him ? "

Sasha nodded " yes I'm into him " Summer nodded

" okay then I won't go after him " Sasha sighed

" I'm sorry if I was a little snobby " Summer shrugged

" I get it " Summer turned into a real nice women. She learned a lot after the terrible mistakes she made. She lost many friends, The bellas, Eva and Rosa "

Sasha smiled " do you want to get lunch with me and Bailey ? " Summer nodded " I would love too "

Sasha always felt bad for Summer. She saw her changing so she figured she deserved a chance.

Bailey ran towards Sasha " sorry I'm late, I was busy showering when someone took my clothes, it was terrible! "

She looked at Summer " oh hey Summer " She gave her a big hug. Sasha smiled " Bailes, Summer is joining us for lunch "

Bailey smiled " that's great, let's go I'm starving "

Summer was still a little shy about this.

They went to KFC. Bailey put some fries in her mouth

" so Summer, who are you seeing ? "

Summer shrugged " no one really, but I might be interested in Randy Orton "

Sasha smirked " oh really ? I happen to know he likes clubbing on Saturdays, want to check it out ? "

Bailey clapped in her hands " she's in "
Sasha looked at Summer and Summer nodded " yes I'm in "

Sasha smirked " great, now lets go shopping "

Bailey frowned " can I finish my food first ? "

Sasha laughed " sure honey "

After 15 minutes they were finally back on the road.

Bailey looked at Me " what are we buying her ? "

Sasha looked at Summer " dress and high heels "

They went into different stores untill they found the perfect brown dress.

They also found perfect matching heels.

Summer blushed " you didn't have to buy me all this, I have cash you know "

Sasha rolled her eyes " save it for the lingerie "

Summer smirked " I have Lingerie "

Bailey shook her head " for Randy you need new once "

Sasha nodded " cause he is going to take you to bed "

Summer smiled " then I'm in "

It didn't take long before we found some sexy brown lingerie. We were tired after we were done shopping.

Summer smiled " please tell me you two are coming with me ? "

Bailey nodded " yes sure, we can check it out I guess " Sasha laughed " we won't leave you alone, trust me "

at night Sasha and Bailey were getting Summer ready. Bailey did her hair and Sasha did her make up.

Summer looked in the mirrow " wow thanks for tha make over "

Sasha crossed her arms " Randy won't know what hits him "

Bailey looked in the mirror " wow thanks " She turned to the girls " I never had any girlfriends to do this with so thanks "

Bailey rolled her eyes " whatever, lets go "

They arrived at the club. Summer was looking smoken hot.

Bailey spotted Randy " over there " she said pointing at him.

Sasha smirked " lets go " They dragged Summer to the middle of the dance floor where Randy was shaking.

Sasha tapped on his shoulder " hey Randy "

He turned around " hey ladies, want to join ? "

Bailey smiled " only one of us is staying "

They pushed Summer forward " have a nice night you two "

They quickly left. Bailey smiled " I was suppose to meet Evan here, will you be okay ? "

Even to Sasha was upset she told her friend it was okay.

Sasha decided to wait for her at the bar. Drinking was her favorite job to do.

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Enzo. She smiled at him.

He smiled small. Just when she was about to go to him he left with Cas.

She hated this. Why couldn't' she get what she wanted ?

She thought that she as the boss should get everything she wanted.

Irritated she started taking shots. She needed to come up with a plan. A plan to get Enzo.