chapter 15

Heartbroken Sasha left the gym were she and Enzo really not good for each other ? was Seth right ? 

she was looking for Bayley for some girl on girl advise when she almost bumped into Carmella who gave her a stink eye. 

Sasha knew how Carmella felt about Enzo and her. Sasha loved Enzo. She never thought she would but she did. 

She saw Bayley and Xavier talkng. Another one of her problems. The moment Xavier saw Sasha he walked away. 

Bayley stared weird at him and turned to Sasha " hey you look like you'e seen a ghost....have you ? "

Sasha sighed " what do you think about Enzo and I ? " Bayley bit her lip " where is this coming from ? " Sasha shrugged " just answer the damn question "

Bayley shrugged " I don't know, unexpected i guess but knowing you it won't last anyway " Sasha frowned " what is that supose to mean ? "

Bayley laughed " nothing..I mean you are the boss we all know you want the best and Enzo isn't "

Sasha shook her head " he is the bets in my eyes " bayley sighed " look all those guys who like you big sean is still after you, xavier is, seth is "

Sasha her jaw dropped " Seth is ? " Bayley covered her mouth " I said too much " quickly she walked away but sasha followed her " what do you mean Seth is after me "

She shrugged " exactly what you think I mean, Seth likes you but hey it isn't my place t tell, go figure, I can see you are already confused "

She needed one more advise. The best friend of her love. She called Cas " can we meet ? " 

" is Enzo alright ? " Cas asked shocked. Sasha left " yes he is fine "

Sasha and Cas met at a cafe. While they sat for coffee, Sasha blurted out the question " what do you think about Enzo and I ? "

He looked at her " what do you mean ? " Sasha sighed " as a couple what do you think of us " he frowned " you know I love you two together, It isn't what I ever expected since Enzo didn't like you and yu didn't seem as the type to fall for Enzo but I like where this is going "

Sasha bit her lip " so you do see a future for us ? " He shrugged " I don't expect you two to get married but I can see you dating for  a long time "

Sasha got up. Everyone was against their relationship. Cas grabbed her hand " I gave you advise now your turn, what do you think about Carmella and I ? 

Sasha looked at him " honestly ? well Carmella is beautiful and you are hot but she is a bitch and she keeps dominating over you, find someone else honestly "

he smiled " finally someone being honnest, I have fallen out of love with Carmella "

Sasha shrugged " then dump her " He looked at her still holding her arm " I like Alexa bliss, could you help me ? "

Sasha nodded " I'll see what I can do "

Sasha and Enzo didn't speak that day. Sasha just avoided everyone. She decided to go to Alexa at the gym. 

She smiled at her " wow the Sasha Banks is training with me, to what do I owe this pleasure " Sasha shrugged " just getting to know you "

Bliss smiled " i knew you wern't a bad person look all the girls in the lockeroom except lana Renee and I really laugh about your relationship with Zo "

I honestly think you two are cute together. Sasha laughed " did you read my mind ? " She shrugged " no but I just thought you should know "

Sasha smiled " I have a friend who likes you " Alexa frowned " who ? and please don't say baron...I can't stand that guy "