Chapter 7

Sasha was walking down the aisle with her cousin snoop dog. She was smiling as she saw her furture husband. She was in love.

Enzo was at the altar waiting for her. She looked so beautiful he had to shed a tear. Never in a million years he thought he would find someone that beuatiful. Never in a million years he thought he would find someone like her, never in a millin years he thought he would be with Sasha Banks

Bayley and Cas were in awe as well as they stood at the altar with Enzo as best man and maid of honor.

Enzo couldn't wait to make Sasha his. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Sasha reached the altar. Snoop dog looked at Enzo

" how you doin? Take car of my cousin "

Enzo nodded " I will " He shook His hand and Snoop dog hugged his cousin before leaving them be.

The priest smiled " we are all here for the wedding of Sasha Banks and Enzo Amore, will you say your vows ? "

Sasha nodded " it started with a childish game which was idea of my girl Bayley, I didn't always like you but when you dissed my ass I was hurt and it turned me on, I was never dissed, I started falling for you while you kept dissing me, you then asked me out and My feelings grew stronger, Enzo Amore I love you, you are childish, goofy and weird but that's what makes you you "

Enzo smiled " how you doin? " Sasha laughed " how you doin ? "

The duo kept on going again till the priest stopped them.

Enzo laughed " that was the moment I first started liking you, I kept playing it cool but when I got to know you, I found out how sweet, funny and special you are, you understand me and accept me for how I am, Sasha, my bouse, I promise you I'll make you the happiest women in the world, I'll treat you like a queen and protect you like my nr 1 priority "

The priest nodded " okay you may kiss your bride "

Just as Enzo was about to kiss Sasha. He woke up.

" damn it! " Enzo cursed. He actually wanted it to be real. She looked crazy beautiful in that dress.

Enzo was in love. He just knew it.

" why are you blushing ? " Cass asked. Enzo looked up " I had a dream I wad marrying Sasha "

Cass smirked " you really like her huh ? "

Enzo nodded " I do, I think I'm going to make it official and make her my girlfriend "

Cass shook his head " wrong move mate, make her believe you already see her as your girlfriend "

Enzo shrugged " that could work as well "

Sasha and Carmla walked by Sasha kissed Enzo. Carmella kissed Cas.

Cass smirked " so you are kissing now ? "

Sasha nodded " best kisser ever " Enzo smiled " so do you want to eat something "

Sasha shook her head " not yet, I'm still shopping "

Carmella laughed " trust me Enzo she is a great girl, make sure you keep her "

He nodded " I will "

Sasha kissed Enzo his cheek and left. Carmella smiled " You really like him don't you ? " Enzo nodded " yes, I never thought I would but I do "

Carmella laughed " Enzo is a lucky guy "

Sasha smiled " maybe I'm the lucky girl " Carmella shrugged " maybe you're both lucky, how is the sex "

Sasha laughed " havn't gotten to that yet " Carmella raised her eyebrow " I mean...why not ? "

Sasha blushed " we havn't made it official yet " Carmella rolled her eyes " then go make it offcial, Sasha I know you, you can't live without sex "

Sasha smiled " with Enzo It doesn't matter, as long as I got him " Carmella shrugged again " as you say so, I know I wouldn't have survived it if I played that game with Cas, do you want some advise ? "

Sasha nodded " sure " Carmella sighed " Enzo is never going to make the first move to getting into a real relationship or having sex, not untill Cas and I push him into it, so just do it sasha we arn't going to help this time "

Sasha glared at her " Carmella mind your own business "

Carmella laughed " if I did that, maybe you two wouldn't be dating right now "

Sasha sighed " alright thank you for that but trust me when I say, I got this "
Carmella looked at her " Sasha...the only reason why I told Enzo to ask you out was so you could fuck him and keep him busy so he can leave Cass and I alone, you are so stupid "

Sasha gasped " what? For real ? Thsts why you are being nice to me ? "

Carmella nodded " yes, look You are not the person I thought you were, lets just go "

Sasha nodded " I can say the same "

They went back to their boys. Carmella smiled at Cass

" I'm tired, can we go to the hotel ? " Cass frowned " arn't you going to eat ? "

She stared at Sasha and shook her head " not hungry, can we go ? " Cass sighed " women realy have those weird moments "

Carmella rolled her eyes " so do men, can we go now, right now ? "

He nodded and got up " bye guys " Enzo and sasha both waved goodbye.

Sasha sat down

" well I am hungry " Enzo laughed " when arn't you ? "

Sasha shrugged " sometimes " Enzo grabbed

" has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world "

Sasha nodded " many men, most of them didn't mean it "

Enzo handed her his plate with fries and chicken

" well those liars are idiots " Sasha smiled

" and you are the cutest man I have ever seen "

Enzo shook his head " I am a stud " Sasha laughed " right! Yes! A stud sorry "

Enzo laughed " alright...eat my lady, I won't watch "

Sasha smiled " why thank you my lord " Enzo ws having a the best time of his life. Then he thought about his dream and wondered if he should tell her ?

after a lot of thinking he decided to keep it for himself.