chapter 4

Sasha and Bailey went out to get lunch. Bailey smiled

" someone is going on a date tonight "

Sasha blushed " I hope i don't ruin anything by saying something stupit "

Bailey rolled her eyes " well knowing you, you will say something stupid, so count on it " Sasha rolled her eyes " watch out till you are in love "

Bailey blushed " what if I am already ? " Sasha looked at her " who is it!?! " Spill ! "  Bailey shook her head " tonight is about you, not about me, I'll tell you another time "

Sasha rolled her eyes " you are a terrible person " She smiled " and yet you love me "

Sasha nodded " of course I do "

Enzo was in his hous drinking beer and watching some old movie. Cass joined him " shouldn't you go on a date "

Enzo shrugged " not till 7 " Cass laughed " you will have a great time " Enzo frowned " when did you learn to get so annoying "

Cass laughed again " uhm do you know who my girlfriend is " Enzo nodded " fair enough " 

Enzo shook his head " I don't want to hurt her...Sasha " Cass shook his head " she is a big girl, she won't get hurt that fast "

Enzo shrugged " let's hope so cause I wont' be nice to her " Cass shook his head " Carmella won't be happy about that "

Enzo frowned and got up.

It was already 7 and Enzo wore some leopard shorts and shirt. Cass looked at him " remember to use protection "

Enzo shot him glares. " I'll be back as soon as possible " he left the hotel room and saw Summer. she smiled " Enzo, you look great "

Enzo nodded " so do you Summer " She smiled " thanks..." Then she walked away. Enzo wondered if Sasha said domething to her. It made him hate her. 

he knocked on the door and Bailey opened. She looked at Enzo " wow nice, I like the way you look so much uhm do you want to get out of here, Sasha won't know "

Enzo laughed but had no clue what to say. He was new to the whole flirting thing. "do you want to come in ? "

Enzo shook his head " no I'll wait "

Sasha then apeared " hey ready to go ? " Enzo eeyd ehr. She was wearing leopard as well. Wwas she trying to impress him ? she made it harder for him to hate her. 

Enzo was quiet. Sasha smiled " bye B, don't eat all my food " Enxo kept looking at her she had no make up on. that was also a plus point. was he suppose to give her a complement ? 

She looked at him " I like the way you look " Enzo nodded " yea I like yours too,  wonder how you know I like leopard print "

Sasha smiled and he stuck his tongue out. 

in 25 minutes they arrived at their destination. Sasha hear music " want to dance ? "

Ezno stared at her " who said you can dance, I mean I'm a pretty good dancer, can you even keep up with me ? " Sasha laughed and took his hand. 

Enzo was actually enjoying this date. it amused him to make fun of Sasha and she took every insult as a compliment. 

after a while he didn't even know if he was still insulting her or if it was just sarcasm. 

after a couple of songs they went in the pool. Enzo smiled " so I'm impressed, with your dancing, but can you swim as well ? "

She looked at him " I'm still the boss and I can do anything , if I win you buy me food and if you win I buy you food" Enzo laughed " i'm sure you can "

Sasha looked at me " lets see who makes it back ere first, on a count of 3 " Enzo didn't know what hit him. but he just went along with her. 

Enzo knew he easn't a good swimmer but he wanted to see how good Sasha was. he had his reasons why he took her out on a date here. 

He was still on his way to the end when he already noticed Sasha swimming back. He then got an idea. 

He pretended to drown. Sasha heard a familiar voice shouting for help. She wasn't far from the finish line but she couldn't let Enzo drown. 

she swam to him and hellped hi, out. " are you alright ? " he nodded " yes thanks " This women was impressing him. Maybe he didn't know her at all. He expected her to be shallow but she was eveything he didn't expect. 

Sasha looked concerned at him " are you sure you are alright ? we can go you know " was she really ready to end this date cause he almost drowned ? another plus point 

he shook his head "no Its alright " She isghed and got up " i'll be right back " Sasha went to the cafetria and wondered what to order ? what did he like ? 

she just went with chinese and 2 cokes. She went back to Enzo " i ordered food, you hungry ? " He looked at her " we didn't get to finish our game "

Sasha shook her head " screw that game, you hungry ? " Enzo nodded " starving "

while waiting for the food they went playing cars in the corner. Sasha won every round. Was there anything she wasn't good at ?

The food came and Enzo started eating. Sasha had the time of her life. She opened her noodles as well. 

Enzo looked at her " do you even know how to eat with that thing ? "

Sasha smiled " of course...I'm te boss "