chapter 10

It was time for clash of the champion. Sasha and Enzo walked hand in hand. Everyone gave them a weird look. They were official now. Everyone had to know about them.

Sasha did not care about their thoughts. She was dating a stud.

Enzo smiled " so you are finally getting the belt back huh "

Sasha nodded " yup, my belt, I deserve this just as any other women here but I just want to get my time first "

Enzo kissed her " you'll nail it boss " Sasha put her arms around him " go get your time too "

Enzo laughed " trust me Sasha, they don't want to see this kind of face as the champion "

Sasha laughed " but I like that face " Enzo nodded " and I like you "

He was about to go in for another kiss when he was interrupted by something...someone.

Seth Rollins. Sasha her new Best friend. He smiled

" keep it pg 13 Sash " She turned around and looked at Seth.

" well you sure didn't " He laughed and looked at Enzo " hey, man don't mind us okay, I promise we are just friends "

Enzo nodded " friends, who people ship "

Seth nodded " friends who people ship...Sesha! "

Enzo knew he meant it well but he didn't like it.

Sasha was his. Seth hugged Sasha " good luck tonight "

Seth was attacked from behind. It was Bayley!

Sasha laughed " nope babe, Seth is my bestie "

Bayley shook her head " in your dreams "

Seth laughed " save all this drama for in the ring later "

Bayley hopped on Seth his back. " okay lets give those two love birds some space "

Seth laughed " are we going to make love too "

Bayley nodded " yup lets go, hurry! " Seth laughed again and waved goodbye to Sasha and Enzo.

Enzo sighed when he left " I do not like him "

Sasha frowned " why not ? You can be just as successful as him, all you have to do is go for it "

Enzo rolled his eyes " I don't hate him because he is more successfully then me, this isn't highschool Sasha "

Sasha laughed " okay okay, then why ? Why do you hate him ? "

Enzo sighed " him spending time with you, I can't believe I wasn't present when R-Truth went live, I would be the one who you were hugging "

Sasha shook her head " I was visiting R-Truth and seth happened to be there, I always thought he was cool so I wanted to increase our friendship "

Enzo sighed " but you have me! You don't need him ! "

Sasha crossed her arms " I need friends too "

Enzo nodded " You have me as a friend as well, you have Bayley, Cass, Carmella, hell even Xavier is your friend "

Sasha glared at him " Carmella is not my friend, Xavier I don't know about him, Seth Rollins is my friend "

Sasha walked away leaving Enzo behind. Shit he then thought. What did he do.

He couldn't lose her. He tried to go behind her but she was far to gone.

" Sasha!, Sasha wait please "

Sasha was already gone. Enzo sighed " He couldn't let her go on like that, She was going to be iritated, He didn't want her to focus on him, she needed to get that title "

Enzo searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

In the mean time Sasha was still walking. Someone grabbed her hand. She prayed it wasn't Enzo. She wasn't ready to face him.

She turned around and saw Xavier. This was worse then Enzo.

She sighed " what do you want ? " He shrugged

" your match is next, you need to go on right now "

" shit! " Sasha cursed. " thanks " She was about to walk away but Xavier held her hand

" Good luck, can we talk after the match ? "

Sasha nodded " sure "

Charlotte won the match. Sasha was angry and upset. So many emotions but she couldn't show any.

Bayley smiled small and hugged her " you'll get your moment "

Sasha sighed. She wanted to tell her best friend it was all het fault but she didn't. She knew who was to blame for all of this.

Sasha was angry. She went backstage. Both enzo and xavier waited for her.

Bayley laughed " loverboys huh " Sasha glared at Enzo " not now! "

She nodded at Xavier " you have 5 minutes "

He sighed " not here " He lead Sasha to a private place.

Enzo looked at Bayley " there is no way, he is better then me "

Bayley shook her head " you are the stud "

She poked him but that didn't make him happy.

Sasha crossed her arms looking at Xavier

" so talk " He sighed " I always liked you Sash, thats why I wanted you to join new day, my timing isn't right, I know but...if anything ever happens just know I'm here "

Sasha looked at him. " xavier... " He got up

" That is all, I hope he makes you happy " She nodded " he does "

Sasha felt hungry " want to grab lunch ? "

He nodded " sure, I'm starving anyway "

Sasha called Seth, Bayley and Enzo. She wanted all her favorite people with her.

Seth responded quick " I'll be there soon "

Bayley responded too " yes, Seth will be there right ? "

Sasha laughed. Her phone rang. It was Enzo.

" yes babe ? "

" are we good? " He asked.

Sasha bit her lip " yes we are "