chapter 16

Sasha and Enzo walked hand in hand trough the halls of wwe.

No one was okay with this relationship but they had no choice to accept it.

Bayley, Cass, Carmella and Seth were waiting for them.

They called to meet them all at once. Slowly they walked to them.

Bayley hugged Sasha " where the hell were you?!? We were worried !"

Sasha smiled " I was fine...I was with Enzo "

Bayley looked at Sasha " can we talk...? Alone ? "

Sasha shook her head " there is something we should say "

Sasha lift up her hand " we eloped " Carmella gasped " you were engaged ? "

Sasha shook her head " no we just decided to get married "

Seth shook his head and walked away. Carmella looked at Enzo

" please tell us that this is a joke " Enzo shook his head

" it is not " Carmella laughed " unbelievable " She also walked away.

Bayley stood there with crossed arms " Sasha... ? "

Sasha sighed " B...common " she shook her head

"Forget it " She walked away.

Cass hugged Sasha and Enzo " well congratz "

Enzo nodded " at least someone is happy for us "

Cass nodded " well yea they will come around too " Sasha sighed " i hope so " 

Alexa joined them and looked at Cass " hey big guy I heard you're 7 feet tall, that is huge, want to show me where else is huge ? "

Enzo laughed " score!!! " Cass smirked " excuse me guys, I have to please the lady " Sasha laughed and alexa smiled at her " just so you know I ship you and Enzo as well maybe we 4 can double date in the future "

Sasha nodded " i think i like that " She left with cass and Sasha turned to Enzo " so husband, are you going to please our wife as well ? "

He looked at her " I won't say no to that huh, how you doin ? " Sasha smirked " good for now, hoping to do better "

Enzo kissed ehr neck and she gasped " no babe, not here " he laughed " then why are we still standing here ? "

Hand in hand they walked to his lockeroom. Everyone stared at them with nasty glares on their faces. 

Enzo shook his head " now what do we got over here ? a cuppa haters ? " Sasha kissed Enzo in front of them and they continues walking away.

when they reached his lockeroom she kissed him more tenderly and with passion. " I love you okay " He nodded " and I love you "

a/n : I know you probably hate me,,,I havn't been updating in ages. I am not feeling the story anymore I'm not feeling fanfics anymore. I need inspiration ughh kill me now. should I go on or should I finish it quick ?