Chapter Twelve

New York City. Hartford. Sayreville. It was like Tom and Nicolette were trying to see how many states they could have sex in. And Nicolette was loving every second of it.

Nic had been slightly worried that nothing would be able to compare to New York (because it had just been that amazing). But boy had she been wrong. If anything, the sex had been getting better as the two learned more about each other's bodies, like how Tom had a biting kink for a spot right above his collarbone and how Nicolette moaned whenever Tom nibbled on her earlobe.

She didn't understand how one person could make her feel so good. Maybe it was because Tom was experienced (at least Nicolette assumed he was; he was five years older after all). Maybe it was because Nicolette just didn't have a lot to compare it to. (Shawn was nothing compared to Tom. He almost always came before her, and couldn't even bring her to orgasm half the time. She had no idea why she had stayed with him for so long. She'd just assumed all guys, and all sex, were like that.) Or maybe it was the added rush of adrenaline having sex in public brought, sex that was definitely not allowed and would get Tom and Nicolette into a lot of trouble (with Uncle Travis at least) if they got caught.

There was just something about having sex bent over a table in an empty dressing room, or standing up in a supply closet. It was part of the thrill, knowing that someone could walk in at any second. At any moment, someone could open the door and catch them in their lies of practicing before the show and trying to find a quiet place to do homework.

Nicolette's only complaint: it wasn't enough. They would have one quickie in the afternoon before Nicolette had to start setting up the merch and before Tom had to get to soundcheck. And then they would have to make it through Blink's show and the rest of the night without touching each other, without kissing each other, without even looking at each other too much for fear that someone might suspect something. It was agonizing until they got to be together again, until Nicolette snuck into Tom's bunk at night and she got to feel his body beneath hers as they kissed. But that was all they could ever do: kiss. Anything else would've been too risky.

Which was why Nicolette just tried to enjoy whatever time they did have together. Even if it meant making-out with Tom backstage in Blink's dressing room at the venue for tonight, the easiest place for someone to catch them.

Tom groaned when Nicolette rolled her hips against Tom's from her straddling position on his lap.

"We can't do that here," he murmured, seemingly taking all his willpower to pull away from Nicolette's lips. "Anyone could walk in. Like Travis. Or Mark."

"Mhmm," Nicolette hummed, smirking as she brushed her nose against his. "That's half the fun."

Tom chuckled softly. "I think you're just using me to get off on disobeying your mom and uncle."

"No. But I am using you to get off." Nicolette kissed his neck before pulling down on Tom's T-shirt to access his sweet spot, kissing the skin before gently biting down. Tom moaned, either from his biting kink or from the way Nicolette rolled her hips again.

"I fucking hate this venue," Tom groaned.

Tonight Blink was playing in Massachusetts, which Nicolette wouldn't have a problem with if the venue wasn't so damn small. There were virtually no rooms to hide out in (or have crazy sex in), which was why Tom and Nicolette had settled for making-out in Blink's dressing room despite the risks. There were no other empty rooms and the supply closet didn't have a lock on it. Which was probably the reason for Tom's complaint.

"We could go to a bathroom stall," he suggested. Nicolette detached her lips from Tom's neck to see a hopeful look on his face.

She wrinkled her nose at him. "We're not having sex in a bathroom stall," she refused.