Chapter Fourteen

A/N: this chapter is basically all smut. You could skip this chapter if you wanted and not miss any vital plot information, other than Tom DeLonge being good af in bed.

 You could skip this chapter if you wanted and not miss any vital plot information, other than Tom DeLonge being good af in bed

And now that you're in the mood for what's basically over 4,000 words of porn, read on ;)

Nicolette bit her lip as she knocked on the door in front of her, cautiously glancing up and down the hotel hallway. Thankfully the door opened quickly before someone from the tour could spot her.

She giggled as Tom's hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the room. He slammed the door shut before shoving her back against it. He kept one hand on the door, keeping Nicolette trapped, while his other hand gripped her hips, pulling her body to his. Tom locked his lips with hers and Nicolette kissed back greedily, the last time they kissed having been yesterday afternoon.

"You took fucking forever," Tom murmured, moving his lips down her neck and chest. "I thought you got lost."

"My room's right next door," Nicolette laughed, the sound morphing into a moan when Tom bit down on her skin. "And it only took me ten minutes."

"You of all people should know how valuable ten minutes can be," Tom teased before slowly dragging his tongue up her neck. "I've been thinking about you all day."

Nicolette found that a little hard to believe, not that Tom had been thinking about sex all day, but that he had done it on Blink's day off while they were in Washington D.C.

"You sure you weren't thinking about conspiracies all day?" she joked. Nicolette trailed a finger down his chest, balling his T-shirt in her fist when Tom bit her earlobe. "All those monuments with secret compartments, and politicians withholding secrets about aliens?"

"God I love it when you talk dirty," Tom smirked teasingly as he raised his head to look at her. "But believe me when I say that the only thing on my mind has been you and me in this hotel room." Both of his hands moved to her hips when he kissed her again. "It's been fucking forever since we've had sex," he groaned against her lips.