Chapter 3

Emily's POV

Emily walked back to her spot on the couch and sat down keeping her gaze on her hands that now rested clamped together on her knees. Alison awkwardly sat down next to her leaning on the arm of the couch away from Emily.

Emily felt guilty feeling as though she'd pushed the girl away when nothing has really happened. She was so disappointed but she couldn't make her feelings for the girl obvious. If she even had any feelings for her at all. Emily likes boys doesn't she? She tried to think back on all the crushes she'd ever had but all she could think about was how it would've felt to have Alisons soft lips on hers that day in fifth grade instead of Ben Coogan, or Alisons hands on her waist at homecoming instead of Aria's old friend Holden.

Emily shook her head, none of that mattered. It's not real she'd only just met Alison. It was probably just strong admiration I mean what wasn't to adore about the confident girl? Emily's thoughts were cut off by Hanna who quickly shot out of her seat on the couch.

"Jesus Han I nearly spilled my drink on me!" Hanna apologized before grabbing her belongings.
"Crap I completely forgot Caleb and I have to work with the dance committee today!" Caleb quickly stood up and grabbed his keys shaking is head.
"Right we're gonna be late it's been a while since school let out, it starts at four right?"
Emily remembered she had swim practice as well.

"Caleb Hanna can I come too? I have swim practice at four thirty" Emily grabbed her bag and walked towards the front of the brew with her friends.

"Alright bye guys have fun" Aria shouted behind them, moving to the couch to continue the conversation with Spencer and Alison.

No ones POV

Caleb, Hanna, and Emily got to the school quickly, Emily went to the girls locker room while Hanna and Caleb made their way to the gym where the dance committee met. Hanna sat beside Lucas Gottesman her long time friend on the bleachers while Caleb sat behind the two.

"Hey Hanna, and uh Caleb, so we were thinking about decorations for the Halloween dance any ideas?" Caleb rolled his eyes when Lucas asked the question the boy below him obviously had the hots for Hanna. Hanna smiled.

"Yeah that comes up in a few weeks right? Ok so I was thinking we could hang some of those fake skeletons from the Halloween store and borrow some props from the theater department. It's a dark woodsy kind of theme right?" Lucas nodded

"so maybe some of those purple light things that glow in the dark? No streamers though it would look like a old peoples home 100th year open celebration or something." Caleb laughed at his girlfriends comment.

"We have the list of who's bringing snacks right? And who will be collecting the money?" Caleb asked the group of people below him.
"Yeah babe, we have a lot of people down for snacks and Bridget Wu, and Noel Khan are taking care of ticket sales."

The dance committee came to a closing Hanna hugged Lucas goodbye and shoved Caleb when he raised his eyebrows annoyed out of view of Lucas.

"He obviously likes you" Hanna rolled her eyes and laughed.
"He's my friend Caleb, besides I like you, ok" Caleb nodded his head grinning wrapping an arm around her shoulder as they walked to the pool ready to watch Emily's swim practice.

Hanna's POV

Hanna took a seat near the top of the bleachers Caleb sat down beside her. A girl Hanna knew as Jenna Marshall sat directly In front of her. Hanna rolled her eyes and positioned her self to where she could see Emily a bit better.

"Go Emily!" Hanna shouted.
"Hanna she's not even in the pool yet, and it's just practice not a meet" Hanna rolled her eyes.
And smiled embarrassed. Caleb excused  himself took use the restroom. Hanna continued to watch as Emily practiced.

"Oh you're here for Emily?" Jenna turned around. Hanna squinted at the dark haired girl.
"yeah, why?" Jenna raised her eyebrows.
"Are you her girlfriend then?" Hanna laughed loudly attracting the attention of some students nearby.

"What? No I'm straight, Emily is too. I have a boyfriend named Caleb. Why would you think that?" Jenna smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"You must be blind, that girl obviously plays for the other team" Hanna furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her friend who was getting ready to jump into the pool.
"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it" Jenna shrugged her shoulders before turning her gaze back to the pool.

Hanna dismissed the idea of Emily being Gay, Emily always gave her advice when she had boy troubles. But had Hanna ever heard about one of Emily's crushes? She couldn't remember but thought nothing of it assuming Jenna was just getting in her head. Caleb sat down next to her and Hanna decided to keep the chat between her and Jenna to herself.

Hanna and Caleb stepped down the bleachers to meets smiling Emily. Jenna and a girl Hanna recognized as Sydney walked towards them.

"You did great today Emily" Sydney smiled. Hanna glanced at a blushing Emily. Before they all walked out of the door.

Emily decided to walk home and Hanna suggested she'd accompany her. Caleb kissed Hanna and drove away.

Hanna and Emily walked side by side as they entered their neighborhood. Hanna tried not to think about what Jenna mentioned but she couldn't help but think it was true. She picked apart every moment with Emily when they talked about boys or when Emily met Alison the way the girl blushed around girls but not around cute boys. Hanna shook her head, even if Emily is gay, she decided, it didn't matter.

Hanna smiled, she would always support Emily no matter who the girl was or what she liked.
"Em you know you I love you no matter what right?" Emily smiled confusedly.
"Yeah Han I love you too." Hanna nodded and the two continued down the street laughing about some girl named Paige that tried to show Emily up in practice.

   I decided to update one more time, didn't feel like the last chapter was all that good. But who watched tonight's episode? the emison moment tho Thanks for reading everyone! Comments and votes are appreciated :)