Chapter 6

"We need to figure out who this monster is" Aria Turned to face the group leaning on the windowsill. It was now Saturday and the girls were in Emily's bedroom.
"Ali do the police have any leads on who killed your mom?" Alison shook her head.

"They haven't told us much about the case, I doubt they have any suspects. I don't know anyone who didn't like my mom or hated her enough to kill her" Alison sighed and leaned back on Emily's bed. Emily played with her hands and sat down next to her.
"Well is there anyone who hates you that much?" Emily glared at Spencer who shrugged.
"It's an honest question this could've been someone trying to get back at you Ali."

"There's no one I can think of except, I don't know Jenna?" Alison shook her head
"But I know her, she's mean but she'd never kill anyone." Hanna rolled her eyes and took a sip from her water bottle.
"Are you sure about that?" Hanna muttered, Emily threw her legs over the bed and stood up.

"I'm sure the police will figure it out ok Ali? And once they do A will be out of our lives." Aria nodded her head in agreement.
"But we don't know who this person is or what else they're capable of doing. They're dangerous I mean they killed Alison's mom! who knows what they have planned." Hanna looked around at the girls gauging their reactions.

"Hanna is right, we need to try and figure out who this person is. If anyone gets a message don't keep it to yourself this person may have killed Alison's mom but they're out to get all of us." Spencer explained to the group standing up.
"Where are you going?" Spencer turned to look at Hanna.
"I've got to get home, Melissa wants us to meet the boyfriend tonight."
"Can I walk with you?" Spencer nodded at Hanna's request, Aria, and Hanna walked downstairs Alison close behind.

"Ali wait," Emily grabbed the girls hand.
"Can you stay a little longer?"
//

The two girls sat on Emily's bed in silence.
"Em," "Alison look" Emily laughed.
"You can go first."

"I'm so sorry." Emily pursed her lips
"For kissing me you mean" Alison turned to face the girl beside her.
"No I'm sorry for making you think... Letting you believe your feelings for me were one sided. I didn't just kiss you because I needed comfort. I kissed you because I like you Em."

Emily swallowed and stared into Alison's eyes. She leaned in and kissed the girl beside her softly.
"I like you too Ali." Emily smiled at her.
//

Spencer's stopped walking and her jaw dropped. Hanna stared blankly at her phone and Aria turned to face the girls behind her.
"Did you guys just get a text from A?" Hanna nodded and Spencer put her phone in her pocket.
"I usually don't kiss and tell but... Don't say I never gave you anything kisses bitches -A." Hanna read out loud.

"Wow I had no idea Emily and Alison were..." Aria raised her eyebrows.
"I'm ok with it they look good together don't they?"
"Yeah they're actually reall-"
"Guys this person took this picture from Emily's bedroom window!" Spencer interrupted turning back in the direction of Emily's house.

The three girls ran through the neighborhood to Emily's house. Emily was walking Alison out and the two confused girls stood on the porch watching Hanna, Spencer and Aria run towards them.
"There!" Spencer shouted running to the side of Emily's house Aria chasing behind her.
"Guys do you know how hard it is to run in heels!" Hanna bent over out of breath. The five girls ended up in Emily's backyard.

"Can some one tell us what's going on?" Alison shouted to the three girls searching Emily's back yard.
"No ones here!" Spencer hopped down from the top of Emily's fence and dejectedly walked over to Alison and Emily.

Hanna and Aria followed behind her.
"we love you no matter what guys" Hanna spoke shifting her weight. Aria nudged her shoulder.
"Really Han?" "It's true"
Spencer pulled out her phone to show the Emily and Alison the message.

"We were half way to my house when we got a message with this picture." Emily ran a hand through her hair and took the phone from Spencer's hand.
"Oh," Alison blushed and glanced at Emily.
"Why didn't you tell us guys?" Aria asked softly smiling at the girls.
"I was scared to admit it to myself but I guess there's no getting out of it now." Alison laughed nervously furrowing her eyebrows. Emily smiled reassuringly at her.

"I'm gay" Emily laughed, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of her chest. Her emotions were all over the place she was angry that she was coming out because of A but she felt good about telling the girls. These were her closest friends and A basically gave her an pass on coming out.

Alison smiled and took Emily's hand.
"I'm still figuring all of this out but I'm pretty sure I'm bi." Hanna smiled at the girls intertwined hands and awed.
"I just didn't know either of you were seeing anyone." Emily laughed
"Oh it's new." Aria nodded her head and clapped her hands.

"Hashtag Emison" Hanna spoke
"What?" Alison shook her head confused.
"It's your ship name." Spencer laughed at Hanna's statement and began walking to the front. Emily smiled and hugged the girl beside her and waved as the girls left her house.

//

Thanks for reading you guys!!! It means so much to me don't forget to vote and comment, sorry I know this chapter is short in sorry but I'll update as soon as possible. Love you guys :)