Chapter 7 pt 1

Feel like I made Alison a little too nice ;)

      Emily crossed her arms shaking her head.
  "God I am so stupid!" Hanna was pacing running a hand through her hair.
    "Emily you couldn't have known, she had us all fooled" Hanna muttered

     "I'm sure there's another side to the story, there has to be." Aria but her lip and leaned against the wall.
     "I don't know Aria we've all seen the video it looked pretty clear to me." Spencer pushed off of the bathroom counter and looked at the girls.
     "She's such a bitch." Hanna stopped in place and put an arm around Emily's shoulder.
//

Flash back to The day before

     Emily smiled brightly at Alison sitting next to her in the Chemistry lab.
      "Hey Em." Alison looked at the girl beside her and rested her head on her free hand. The other was lazily taking notes.
      Emily smiled and took her notebook out of her backpack.

       "Hi Ali." Alison smiled and rubbed her eyes.
        "I barely got any sleep last night." She sat up ran a hand through her hair.
       "Really why?" Emily reached down to hold the blondes hand. Alison licked her lips before responding.

        "I don't know, I stayed up thinking. About A, and school. Us." Emily furrowed her eyebrows.
          "Us? Everything's ok right?" Alison laughed and nodded her head.
         "Everything's great, amazing actually. I had a dream that we were at the kissing rock." Alison winked at a blushing Emily.

       "It's just a dusty old rock." Alison raised her eyebrows at the girl beside her before she smiled leaning over and rested her head on Emily's shoulder getting back to work.
      //

     The girls were seated at lunch eating their food when Alison sat up abruptly.
      "You've got to be kidding me." The blonde rolled her eyes and glared at a group of people approaching the table.
       "What's wrong Ali?" Emily put an arm around her shoulders.

        "Alison Dilaurentis, did you miss me?" A dark haired boy leaned over in front of the table smirking resting his hands on the edge of the table, before he sat beside Hanna flashing his pearly white teeth. He threw an arm around Her smiling.
         "I'm sorry did you just touch me?" Hanna brushed the boys arm off of her shoulder. He laughed and shrugged.
         "Feisty" he smirked at the girl beside her taking a French fry off of her plate.

          "Update me I'm a bit confused. The bitch has friends? And... Is this your girlfriend Alison?" Alison stared at the boy in front of her shrugging Emily's arm off of her shoulder.
            "Noel what are you doing here." Alison swallowed shaking her head nervously.
             "Why? Am I making you nervous." He leaned forward.

"This isn't funny." The boy shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.
"No ones laughing. Except for me of course I Bet these girls don't know the real you. Tell them how much of a bitch you are Ali Tell them what you did at your old school." He smirked and pulled out his phone.
"Maybe I should just show them?" He held his phone out and Alison stood up quickly pushing his arm knocking his phone out of the girls view.

"Oh you're so scared!" He laughed "Since when have you cared about what people think of you?" The boy stood up.
"Hey man, you need to calm down!" Caleb who'd been sitting silently stood up to the dark haired angry boy in front of them.
"I see the real you Alison, I haven't forgotten what you did to Bethany. What you did to me!" He spat the last words glaring at Alison and walking out of the door. The girls were shocked to see Jenna by his side as he left the cafeteria. The bell rang soon after but the girls stayed in their seats as the rest of the students filed out to reach their individual destinations.

"Alison who was that?" Spencer asked with wide eyes.
"Noel Kahn" Alison put her head in her hands mumbling incoherent words.
"Ali" Emily moved to put her arm back on the blondes shoulders.
"Don't! Please I can't. I'm sorry guys, I'll see you later." Alison stood up quickly making her way to the exit of the cafeteria continuing on to the exit of the school the girls assumed.

"What was that?" A wide eyed Aria questioned. Hanna shook her head and Spencer sat rubbing Emily's back.
"What was Noel talking about? Who's Bethany and what did Ali do?" Emily rolled her eyes at Hanna.
"We don't even know if she did anything the guy seemed pretty crazy he was probably making up a story to give Ali a bad name." Spencer shook her head.
"I don't know Em I've never seen Alison look so nervous."
//

Emily was walking home alone from swim practice and froze when she got a text.

Don't say I never gave you anything, kisses bitch
- A

Emily stopped in her place putting her earbuds in her ears. Her hands shook as she watched the video attached.

To Spence, Hanna-banana, Aria

E- SOS, I have to show you something.
//

Hi everyone I just wanted to do something different and fun, How do Noel and Jenna know each other? What did Alison do at her old school ;) anyways thanks for reading you guys! Don't forge got vote and comment.