Chapter 10

Emily walked slowly from swim practice making her way home. The dark haired girl kicked at rocks on the sidewalk as she continued bored. She stopped to take a water bottle out of her bag and continued walking. She began to take a sip when she stumbled abruptly her shoe was caught in a crack in the cement roughly knocking her mouth on the water bottle.
            "Fuck!" She cursed bringing a finger to her now bloody lip. She let out an airy laugh before taking a sip of her drink and continuing down the sidewalk wincing she licked her lips.
          "Smooth fields." Emily stopped in her tracks inhaling deeply. She spun around to face a girl sitting on the porch of the Dilaurentis residence.

         "Alison." The name nearly came out in a whisper. Butterflies fluttered in Emily's stomach. She convinced her self this was the feeling of fear, the heat rising to her cheeks wasn't because the girl Staring back at her looks amazing in her casual dress. It was from fear. Emily was scared. The girl who's hair was shining from the moonlight who's eyes Emily could barely make out but she stared into them anyway.
      Emily's breath caught in her through When stormy blue eyes stared back at her. The girl was dangerous. But Wow she was beautiful Emily couldn't help but think. That doesn't matter now because Alison was a sociopath she couldn't be trusted. Emily was scared. she was terrified. She tried to convince her self. Her feelings for the girl have evaporated Alison is dangerous she should be in a mental institution. Emily repeated this in her head snapping out of her trance when she realized Alison said something.

            "I have to admit Em," Alison took a step forward. A frown found its way to her face when Emily was quick to take a step back.
            "It hurt the most, coming from you." Emily raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to speak. She was cut of by Alison.
            "I thought you would've believed me. We weren't together long but we were together enough. I trusted you. I didn't expect you...you to just leave me like this." Emily recoiled at Alison's words.

         "W-what? Alison you tried to kill someone, how could you expect my reaction to be any different?" Alison brought a hand to her face to rub her head.
        "God Emily. I didn't kill anyone! I would never I was a bitch but I was no murderer. Don't you believe me?" Alison stared desperately at a teary eyed Emily.
          "You have to believe me Em." Emily nearly gave in when the blondes lip quivered. Emily had a sense of dejavu. The last time they were in this position Emily gave in their first kiss went just like this moment. Emily frowned realizing she couldn't kiss away the girls tears this time.

            "You weren't there Emily you don't know what happened. I told you she jumped she was crazy she needs to be in Radley for gods sake!" Emily crossed her arms.
            "Because video proof isn't enough?" Alison's eyes widened.
            "You can't even see me push her!" Emily shook her head.
             "Then I guess I couldn't have seen her jump either. Alison I want to believe you're telling me the truth but Noel's reaction. What you told me about how you used to be at your old highschool. There's just too much evidence against you."

         "Look I have no one." Alison sniffled.
"Not you, not the girls. No one. I'm completely alone." She let out a breathless laugh it sounded pained. Sickly almost, a result from her raw throat due to the crying.
        "Stop! Just stop. Here you go again tying to reel me back in! You manipulate people Ali and that's what you did when you met me and it's exactly you're doing now! I can't believe this." Emily spoke fiercely.
        Emily nearly broke down seeing the look on Alison's face. The girls strong exterior crumbled. Emily could nearly hear the sound of her own heart breaking as she glared at the girl in front of her. Alison's resolve may have broken but Emily out up a strong front.

          "Em-" "Stop calling me that!" Alison furrowed her eyebrows.
          "Who sharpened your tongue." Alison crossed her arms straightening up.
          "Are you kidding me? You don't get to lash out at me Ali-" Alison laughed humorlessly
         "Are you sure you want to be arguing with me I tried to kill someone remember? I'm dangerous." Alison nodded her head giving up, shrugging her shoulders. Emily rolled her eyes.

         "I. Don't. Know." It was Alison's turn to roll her eyes.
         "But you've made up your mind." Emily shook her head when Alison responded.
         "I'm tired of arguing with you." Emily spat trying to keep a blank face.
          "I'm done with you Alison Dilaurentis." Emily turned to walk to her house.
         "Em! Emily wait! I don't want it to end like this!" Emily continued walking ignoring the pleas behind her feeling like her chest was caving in. Only once she turned the corner out of the blondes view did she finally let the tears fall.

//
ALRIGHT GUIZE NEW CHAPTER very emotional chapter.
I know Regis is a bit shorter than usual I'm sorry. But Thanks so much for reading it really means the world to me please vote and comment!! :)
P.s I don't own any of the characters