Chapter 9

"Hi" Emily spoke as she approached her friends shrugging her backpack over her shoulder. She sighed knowing she looked a mess. She spent most of the night tossing in bed thinking of Alison.
        "Hey um what's wrong Em?" Spencer furrowed her eyebrows at the obviously sleep deprived Emily. Emily put her head in her hands.
         "Yeah Em what's up? Your bags have bags." Hanna crossed her arms and stared concerned.
         "Guys I did something really stupid." Spencer snapped her head up to look at the girl.

         "You didn't Emily. Tell me you didn't" Emily nodded her head and bit her lip. Aria and Hanna glanced at each other in confusion.
          "Is any one going to clue us in or are you just gonna stand there." Aria nudged Hanna for being so blunt.
          "Uh yeah Em what exactly did you do?" The girls shuffled down the hallway Emily and Spencer trailing behind them.

         "Alison-" "Alison knows everything." Emily sucked in a breath when her sentence was finished for her and turned to face a clearly angry blonde. Alison looked up at the four girls in front of her and crossed her arms.
         "Alison please don't be like this." Aria began.

   "Don't. you chose this." Alison shook her head and walked towards them. Bumping Emily's shoulder before walking off.
        "Bitchy Ali is back!" Noel shouted causing some students to laugh and others to stare in confusion. Alison turned around placing her hand on the doorframe of the history classroom.
         "Did you miss me?" She winked and walked in.

         "You told her we know?" Hanna practically shouted glaring at the dark haired girl in front of her.
           "Hanna-" "No Emily! This changes everything! The psycho could go after us!" Hanna chuckled darkly.
             "Guess two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead. Know we can trust you to keep your mouth shut Em!" Arias eyes widened and Emily furrowed her eyebrows at Hanna's outburst.

"It's not that big a deal it's not like her secret affects us." Emily muttered.
"Not like her secret affects us? She tried to kill Bethany Young! God knows what she could do to us." The girls could practically feel the heat rolling off of Hanna. Aria was taken aback she'd never seen her friend with such fire in her eyes.

         "Han stop! This is probably exactly what A wants, to separate us break up our friendship. Alison would've found out soon enough." Spencer replied exasperated. Hanna shook her head and sighed. Spencer put an arm around Emily's shoulder and the shorter emotionally exhausted girl leaned into her embrace.
            "Guess you've seen her true colors, Alison I mean." A smirking Noel Made his way over to the group.
            "I tried to warn you girls, glad we've finally been able to see eye to eye." He shrugged and walked to class.
//

      Emily sat at the lunch table glancing at the girls around her. She shook her head and dropped her fork.
        "Guys I don't want it to be lik-" Emily began when her phone buzzed. Spencer groaned and each of the girls picked up their phones to read the text.

     Dead girls walking, Heads up BFF's it's only getting started
          -A

       "I'm so tired of this." Hanna rested her hands on the table.
        "I'm not mad at you Em. I'm just really really scared. We've got two people after us now and one of them is an attempted murderer. This is all so crazy." Hanna shook her head.
        "It's ok Han. We'll figure this out." Spencer rubbed her back and smiled.
        "We're lucky we haven't been in any dangerous situations we don't know who we're dealing with. From now on its just the four of us and we have to stick together." Aria offered a weak smile and grabbed Emily's hand. The girls smiled at each other.

//
Thanks for reading everyone I'm sorry for this less than lukewarm chapter I'm sorry this chapter is terrible I'm trying to keep the updates steady I'll make it up to you all. Don't forget to comment and vote.
Ps I don't own any of the character