Chapter 11

WHY DID THEY BRING BACK PAGE I STG if any of you guys want to talk about the episodes or anything just message me lmao I have so much to say

Oh and I don't own any of these characters :)
//

     "Hanna it's fine I'm sure he'll come around ok? Caleb just misses you." Emily smiled at the fidgety girl walking beside her.
        "Emily is right Han. I mean he loves you what have you got to worry about?" Aria smiled back at them. Emily turned her gaze to the unusually quiet girl in front of her.
         "Spencer what's up?" Emily stopped in her tracks, the other girls followed suit.

       "You've been really quiet are you ok?" Spencer raised an eyebrow and laughed bringing a hand up to play with her necklace.
       "More than ok. Do you realize how nice this is? I miss talking to you guys like this. When we don't have A to worry about or Alison following our every move-" Hanna laughed at the last sentence Spencer spoke.
         "Courtesy of Emily." Aria took her hand off of Spencer's shoulder to gaze inquisitively at Emily.

      "What did you say to her Em." Emily ran a hand through her hair and shrugged her shoulders.
        "I told her to leave me alone. Leave us alone. I don't know." Emily pursed her lips.
       "I don't know if Alison being MIA when it comes to torturing us is a good thing or a bad thing." Spencer laughed
         "Well good or bad I'm just happy the bitch hasn't messed with any of us." Emily nodded her head looking down at her shoes.

      "Have you seen the way she's been acing at school though? The nicknames she's coming up with." Aria shook her head crossing her arms.
       "I'm starting to think Alison's got a case of reverse Beauty and the Beast on her hands." Spencer laughed flicking her eyes up to look at the group. Hanna glanced at a frowning and obviously deep in thought Emily.

         "I wonder why Bethany's parents never pressed charges and why Noel never told them the truth." Emily bit her lip.
          "Maybe they never found out. Alison could've easily blackmailed Noel into keeping quiet." Aria shrugged.
           "Wouldn't put it past her." Hanna laughed and continued walking.

         "Why Em? Do you think she didn't do it?" Emily shook her head at Spencer's question wrapping her arms around herself and furrowing her brows.
           "No, no I'm just starting to think we acted to quickly. I acted to quickly, God the things I said to her." Emily shook her head.
             "Look Emily I get this must be hard on you. You really liked Alison, but I don't think you're understanding. She tried to kill someone." Spencer stopped walking turning around to look into Emily's eyes as she spoke. Hanna and Aria nodded in agreement.

             "I know but the video was hardly what I'd call proof-" Hanna scoffed.
            "Are you kidding me Emily?!" Hanna laughed before shaking her head in anger. Hanna pulled her phone out of her purse.
            "Hanna what are you doing?" Spencer questioned.
            "What does it look like?" Hanna wiggled her phone in mid air as if it were obvious.

            "Emily needs to see the video again since she's so confused as to who we shouldn't trust!I'm jogging her memory." Hanna spoke before the girls went quiet staring at the phone in Hanna's hand when it buzzed.
            "Please tell me that's not-" Aria groaned taking the phone from Hanna's hand.
       "Wow Hanna and jogging in the same sentence didn't know you did anything other than playing dance dance revolution"
       "Bitch!" Hanna rolled her eyes snatching the phone from Aria before she could finish reading the text.

      "Anyways I think I'll remind her for you need to see the video again? Well here it is ;) kisses bitches
-A"
    "Wait how does A know what we were talking about?" Emily questioned suddenly alert. Spencer put her hands to her face.
       "Hanna has your phone been blinking that blue light this whole time?" Hanna looked down.
       "Someone's been listening to our conversation. They must have hacked into your Bluetooth turn it off!" Hanna's eyes widened and she turned off her Bluetooth.

       "Let me see the message again Hanna?" Aria tilted her head to the side gently grabbing Hanna's phone from her hand.
       "The video is thirty seconds longer. Should we watch it?" Aria looked around.
       "I can't watch that video again Aria!" Emily shouted.
       "No wait Aria press play."

     "Noel are you cheating on Bridget, with Bethany young?!" An obviously drunk laughing Alison turned the camera from herself ,to the lip locked Bethany and Noel.

       "Noel how could you cheat on Bridget Wu?" Alison turned the camera back on herself and widened her eyes. The video cut a few times obviously edited A wouldn't give them all the answers.

      Bridget walked out to the balcony and realized what was going on before She ran back inside crying.
    "Drama! Aww Bridget come back! poor girl." Alison turned the phone back to a red faced Bethany young.
"Alison you bitch!" "What did you do!"

"You just ruined my relationship Alison what the hell is wrong with you!" Noel yelled, Alison turned her camera back to her face.
"It's not my fault you're a cheating douche!"
     "Alison you just ruined my life! Bridget was my best friend!"
Grunting was heard and The camera fell.

       "Noel promise you'll stay with me? I won't let Alison break us up too!" Noels jaw dropped and he shook his head.
         "I thought we agreed this was a one time thing?" Bethany squinted her eyes before glaring at the camera Alison was facing towards her.
         "You ruined my life Alison I loved him!" Alison dropped her phone shouting No when someone screamed.

      "Did she just jump?!" Alison shouted, Bridget ran back up the stairs.
        "Noel did you just push her because you were mad at me?!" Alison shook her head before Noel turned to face her "Oh my god! You pushed her!"
        "What?! You just saw her jump?!" Noel shook his head.
          "Don't try and blame anyone but yourself Alison you're sick." Noel wrapped an arm around a teary eyed Bridget and they walked down the stairs, before A shaken Alison picked up the camera and the video cut off.

       "What the hell?" Hanna muttered.
"No this doesn't make any sense!" Aria shouted. Emily shook her head running a hand through her hair.
         "Oh my god she was telling the truth!" Spencer nodded before tilting her head.
     "Why would Noel say Alison pushed Bethany though?" Hanna asked.
           "A moment of panic I guess. Bridget asked if Noel pushed her maybe it was the first thing he could think of saying and he's continued building his story ever since."

        "But why would he follow Alison to Rosewood High school and continue the lie?! That doesn't make any sense." Hanna threw her hands up for emphasis.
         "I'm not sure but I think we should find out." Spencer threw her back over her shoulder from where it previously rested on the ground and resumed her walk.
        "Where are you going?" Aria shouted after her.
        "To my house we have to figure this out." Hanna rolled her eyes before the three girls followed making their way to Spencer's house.
//

Alright everyone it was really fun writing his chapter. Give me some feed back you guys. Thanks for reading thank for voting :) it means so much to me!