part 2

KYRA'S POV

     "Get the hell away from me!" I groan. I was getting bullied by my old classmates. I know, i have such a beautiful, interesting life.

   I'm Kyra, an 18 year old girl, currently living with my grandma, my mom and dad are dead, i have no siblings, no relatives, and no friends. Not that it bothers me that i don't have anything, but i am interested in having a friend or two. An hour ago, i ran into a group meeting accidently which i wasn't welcomed into, and now i'm getting beaten in a small ally. It was dark, filled with shadows, and damp dirt. I felt a hard kick on my stomach as i spit out saliva. Like hell i was going to let myself get beaten like this. I've always been bullied but i always fight back. Maybe that's why they pick on me more. If i don't do anything, they might get bored of me and stop picking on me, but the thought of me giving in, makes me disgusted by myself so i chose to fight back.

  "You're gonna regret this." i whisper to them as i get up.

  "Kyra!?" I hear a voice but ignore it. I grab the guy in front of me and shove him into a bunch of thin girls. I crack my neck, my shoulder, and then my fists.

  "Come at me!" I yell at them with a grin. Wasn't this exciting? They run at me and i fling punches, kicks, and shoves at them.

  When the fight was over, and they all retreated away from me, i sat down by myself and leaned on the wall. I laughed at them and looked down. Maybe if i was friendlier at the beginning of the year, i could have been friends them...or not? I saw the ground darken, and heard someone clapping, so i looked up to see a man. He was beautiful. He had pure black hair, red eyes, thick eyelashes that were long, well formed body, three ear rings on only one side of his ear, and dark features. I felt my heart thump...faster...and then faster. He crouched down in front of me and leaned in. I felt his breath on my neck. I was so shocked that i couldn't do anything. I felt his mouth touch my skin as electricity went up and around my body. Then a painful strike hit my neck as i felt his teeth sink into my neck.

  "What....What the?" I groaned. i felt blood getting sucked out of my neck and the world getting hazy. i shoved him off of me and got up quickly. I staggered a little but felt my neck burning all of a sudden. I had a craving...for what you would ask me. I looked at the man who looked familiar. I had seen him this morning with my grandma. Why was he?... My blood ran down his chin as he licked his lips covered with blood. His eyes glowed bright red as lust filled his eyes. I felt his form getting blurry, darken, and then the world turned black. But before calling quits on the bright world, i saw a smirk on his face as i knocked out.

                                      ^.^                                    ^.^                                          ^.^

    "Are you crazy? Your mother is going to freak if she finds out you turned that human into a vampire!" I hear someone yell. i open my eyes and find myself laying down on a white bed, curtains around the bed, and a light shining through the open crack.

  "Come on King, i could just hide her. Her name is Kyra by the way." i hear a voice say. It was him...from the morning with my grandma! Vampire? What? I WAS A VAMPIRE?! HE TURNED ME INTO A VAMPIRE? This couldn't be true i smirked at the absurdity. I felt my throat burning in heat, my jaw clenching, swallowing my saliva in a painful way, and my body burning in flames. I read about vampires in those books and seen them in the movies. No way they were real. But how would i know?...REGENERATE! Of course! They regenerate! I lifted my arm in front of me and took a deep breath. If this didn't work, i was going to be in for some pain. i opened my mouth and bit my arm. I felt blood run into my mouth and then felt my heart beating loudly. i choked as i felt like...i wanted more blood..just not mine. i watched my arm as it regenerated. This was crazy.

  "Shh." I heard the guy named King say. I saw a hand open the curtains as i squinted and blocked the light on my eyes. "Oh she's awake."

  "What the hell am i?" I ask as i see King and the man who turned me into this state. King had nice blond hair, red mysterious murderous eyes, and a sly smile.

  "A vampire." The man next to King says.

  "WHAT." I scream as they looked shocked. They had wide eyes as they backed away in surprise. "THE. F*CK."