Part 12

KYRA'S POV

  I woke up so the cries of Ella and Obee. I fluttered my eyes open to see Obee clinging to my waist and crying so hard. I cringed from the pain of the bruises everywhere. Ella was nibbling my arm while crying loudly.

  "Guys, stop crying. I can't even get a good rest because of you guys." I say with a sigh. I painfully get up to find Keith staring at me with wide eyes. When i smiled at him, he jumped on me and started bawling. "Guys, i think i'm getting more injured here than i was with the humans."

  "KIWAAAAAA." Ella screamed and cried harder. That's when Jace opened the door. He had fear in his eyes earlier but now they were gone. I remembered everything that happened when Jace came for me. I was so happy when he came for me. I watched as he came and sat next to me.

  "How're you feeling?" He asks. "Horrible right?"

  "Yhea." I nod my head with a little laugh when i remember the unusual happiness when i saw him inside the tent. "But i feel much happier."

  "What?" He eyes me weirdly as i shake my head. Jace looks at Keith and pats his head. "Did you protect Ella? Keith? Obee?"

  "Y-yeah." Keith nods while tears ran down his cheeks. He sat on Jace's lap like he was 4 years old and cried.

  "Oh come on, men don't cry." Jace says as Obee grins.

  "Keith is a little baby~~~" Obee sings. Keith glares at Obee and attack Obee on the bed.

  "Thank goodness you're okay." Jace says quietly to me. Ella gets under the blanket with me and rests on my shoulder. "I wasn't thinking straight."

  "Can i take this as a green light?" I say slowly...as he eyes me like he was asking me what did i mean by green light. His words gave me hope, his actions gave me courage, and his eyes gave me the will to want to like Jace more and more. A green light for me, was him, giving me hope that we can be together....wait WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING. I shook my head in embarrassment and avoided his eyes. I felt heat gather in my cheeks as i felt his warm hand land on my face....then his lips...on my.....lips...........

  "H-hey!" I yell, surprised. I look at Keith who glares at Jace, Obee who has a red face and awkwardly looks around, and then Ella who is sleeping by my side. I felt another kiss come from him, but this time, it was more passionate. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as i opened my eyes to see his dark beautiful features eat me up. "T-they're watching....."

  "Tasty." I hear Jace say quietly as he licks his lips and backs away from me. He looks down at me with his dark features and black hair. It was like long time ago, except, my heart was beating fast this time. He grins and waves while walking out. "Get better soon."

  "T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THEY...K-K-K-K-K-KISSSS-S-S-S-E-E-E-D-D-D....." Obee says while stuttering each letter. I giggle at his reaction as Keith smacks Obee hard for it. "M-mouth! T-together!"

  "Now, remember that i was the one who got your first kiss." Keith says and shakes his head. "You are mine and mine only."

 "K-Keith, they kissed...." Obee says again with wide eyes and a perfect circle for his mouth. Keith pouts and kisses Obee on the mouth. It was the most awkward and painful looking kiss. Keith banged his lips on Obee's lips really hard that Obee began to cry.

  "That was a kiss Obee. Only adults do it. I'm an adult." Keith says as he secretly wipes his lips. I smiled at the warm fuzzy feeling in my heart I got up slowly and walked out the room with the three tailing me closely.

  "h-Hey!"I call out to one of the servants. They come over and look at me head to toe. "Do you know why my bruises and wounds aren't healed yet?"

  "What they used to attack you was anti-vampire weapons." She says with a sigh. "Those wounds and bruises will stay and heal like a normal human's body."

    "Great thanks." I say lamely and go back into my room.

  "Kyra, are you hungry? Want me to make some food for you?" Keith asks. "I can make good food!"

  "Really?" I giggle. "I would like to see that. How about you three go cook something worth eating for me? I'll be so proud of you guys."

  Ella's eyes glow with determination, Obee gulps when he hears i'll be so proud, and Keith nods his head seriously. They all run off and fight to get through the door at the same time.

 I close my eyes to rest and fall into the darkness that felt somehow welcoming.

  "Kyra...." I heard Jace whisper. I turned to see Jace behind me. He put his hands around my waist and turned me around. "Kyra, i love you."

  "J-Jace, what's going on?" I ask, not letting it get to me. His face got closer to me as his lips crashed into mine. He hugged me and i felt his hand go up my shirt. I slapped Jace out of reflex as i felt my cheeks burn. 

  "Wake up Kiwaaa." I hear Ella's voice. I flutter my eyes open and look at the time...Barely 20 minutes went by and i had such a dream. F*ck.....Why did i have such a weird dream. "I made you a dwink."

  "Oh did you?" I look at the drink on the table. It was orange with black flakes inside it. On top of a half melted strawberry....She handed the drink to me with a sweet smile, full of expectation. "I-i wonder how you got the strawberry to melt...It looks really....special."

  "Wight?" She tightens her smile. I put my mouth on the cup and smell the burning smell. I smile as Jace walks in with a tray of food.

  "What's that?" Jace asks as he puts the tray of food on the table and sis down next to me. I feel my cheeks burn as i avoid his eyes. Ella crawls on his lap and claps her hands.

  "I made her a dwink." Ella says as he smiles slightly at the melting strawberry. "Do you want to try some?"

  "Hahaha, no thanks." He says with a shake and eyeing me. "What's wrong Kyra?"

  When he says my name i shiver and look up quickly. "Yes!" I say, startled.

  "I see you're just fine." He says and does this awkward nod while giving me the weird look. "Keith and Obee are in the kitchen making a mess in there. You're going to have a lot to eat today."

  "Great...." I mutter as i look at him. He smiled and lit up the entire room. I felt my heart beating and my mind focus only on him. He looked deep into my eyes which felt like hours but it was only a second. I was completely in love with this guy.