Part 8

JACE'S POV

  Three years had run by us quickly. Each day started two years ago, i started seeing Kyra less. I would see her rarely once every two months when  i come home from meetings at the royal palace and she comes home at midnight. We would meet each other sometimes, and even make eye contact, but as soon as we saw each other, she would disappear. Every time i saw her, she became prettier and prettier every time. Now, it was hard to see her even once every two months.

  "This girl has been seen in countless areas of the kingdom." A royal member of the palace says as he pulls out a painting. I was in a palace meeting where we talked about the...issues... She looked a bit like Kyra but i couldn't tell because of her hood. She wore a dark hood, had a dagger in her hand, and a grin. "She's been catching almost every wanted criminal but we cannot find her to give her the money."

   "Maybe she doesn't want it." Another says.

  "We must capture her." King says with a chuckle. "She would make a great servant to work under me."

  When i went home, i ran right to Kyra's room, where she finally was in. She looked up from her book when her glossy eyes, long hair, and beautiful body. I stared at her until she frowned.

  "What is it?" She asks. "I haven't seen YOU in a long time Mr. Busy." She says with a smile.

  "Well same to you. You're never home." I say. "Where do you go?"

  "To play by myself?" She smiles. "Is that a problem?"

  "No, not unless the king wants you to be his servant." I say and watch her eyes look up at me quickly. Yep, this reaction, the girl in the picture was Kyra. I sighed and shook my head. "Do you want to work for him?"

  "I don't want to work for anyone." She pouts. "Servant? Bring me that king, i'll shred his face apart."

  "Then don't go around attracting attention to yourself." I say. She rolls her eyes in the most attractive way possible and gets up. She walks towards her bed and throws herself on it.

  "What if i just naturally attract attention?" She says while looking at me from the bed. I walk towards her bed and stop right infront of her.  Her lips curl up as she licks her lips. I put my knee on the bed tempted and end up on top of her. "Kyra one point and Jace gets zero."

  I realize she was playing as my heart flutters. "Are you playing with me right now?" I ask. I grab her hand and glare into her eyes.

  "Let go of me." She growls.

  "You're the one who teased me first." I say. "You can't just suddenly stop. That's unfair. Breaking the rules."

  "What the-" I bite her neck. I felt her sweet blood seep into my mouth. Ahhhh, the best taste of blood. I haven't had her blood in three years....so good. I heard her moan just a little and it was enough to make my insides flip over, my mind go crazy, and my heart beat. 

KYRA'S POV

   Three words. F*ck.My.Life. Those words entered my mind so beautifully. Passionate butterflies sitting on purple flowers, bees buzzing around the yellow ones, children laughing beautifully, dragonflies trying to find a landing, birds chirping in the distant, me...kissing with a prince. That was someone i felt right now....was impossible.

  "Bast*rd!" I groan as i catch my breath. ""I haven't even had blood in a while."

  He slowly got off me and stared at me. I realized how much hotter he was now then before. His black hair almost covering one eye, ear rings on one ear, blood on his lips, red eyes, dark features, and everything else. I felt my body shiver with electricity.

  "My blood isn't free." I whisper to him and grab his shoulder. I flip him over and i get on top of him. I lean into his neck and move his hair from his neck. Aw, his beautiful neck. When was the last time, he let me drink his blood? I felt my heart racing and my mind focus only on him. As i was about to bite down on his beautiful neck, he stopped me.

    "Aren't you getting a bit cocky?" He asks with a grin. I roll my eyes and try to bite him again but he stop me again.

  "Why?" I groan, waiting to taste the blood on my tongue. "Let me....please?"

  "Only because you said please." He says with a laugh. I didn't care, i just dug in. I bit into his skin and tasted the tasty blood.

  "...So good." I let out without myself realizing. He pushes me away and get up.

  "Okay, that's enough." He says. I nod quickly feeling embarrassed. He walks out and i slap my face and both hands and roll around my bed while screaming into my pillow.

  "I must be crazy." I say as i feel the heat in my cheeks warm up. "My heart is beating because of blood. Not because of him, himself!"

  "That's right Kyra, it's the blood, not him." I talk back to myself. I nod my head and squint in confusion. "But what if it's him and not his blood? Or both?"

  "No way you would like him. He's just...no." I say back and shake my head.

  "But he hasn't done anything bad to you." i say back and frown. "But at the same time, he hasn't exactly done good to you. Well he did let you stay at his place."

  "Nononono, just because of that? I mean he's good looking and all, but still, come on, why would i, Kyra, like him, Jace?" I ask myself. I walk over to my mirror and see the red in my cheeks.

  "Are you blushing oh my flabbering monkeys." I scowl at myself into the mirror. "You're even talking to yourself. You've finally gone crazy haven't you?"