Part 5

KYRA'S POV

"London bridge is falling down....falling down.........falling down," I sang as i watched the people on the streets below, interacting with each other. I leaned on the balcony inside the building where Jace had work to do so i ended up having to wait for him. I watched as the people sold, argued, laughed, and so much more. There were monsters with weird features roaming freely and no one minded. It was interesting and entertaining to watch. I spotted an old woman with cat ear, and a black tail carrying a bunch of grocery bags. She put them down, hit her back a few times, picked the bags back up, and continued to walk. I smiled and myself and jumped off the balcony. Being a vampire had it's ups and downs.

"Ma'am! Let me help you with that!" I say as i run towards her. She chuckles and nods her head.

"Who're you? You don't seem like you're around her young girl." She says. She sniffs me a little and chuckles more. "A vampire?"

"Yeah, i recently just...uh...moved in nearby." I say and nod my head. "Where are you headed?"

"Just over there." She points at the building that had a nice cafe below on the first floor. We go upstairs to the corner of the hall where she opens her door and welcomes me in. Before i can even take my shoes off, a mob-i mean three kids start screaming and cheering.

"GRANNY'S BACK! YAY! WE GET PUMPKIN PIE!" The boy with black cat ears, green cat eyes, and black tail says cutely. He looks about 5 with his shorts, red shirt, and short legs. The girl behind him had white ears, white tail, blue eyes, and long white hair. She hid behind him when noticing me and shyly eyed me. She looked about 4. Now, the other kid was at least 6. He had grey and white stripes on his tail, grey ears, and silver eyes. He jumped around the old lady, singing, and dancing. They looked so adorable!

"Who's he?" The silver eyed boy points at me.

"Pointing is rude young man." Their granny snaps. "Come inside."

"O-oh thank you." I say with a smile and walk in. She sits me down on the couch and excuses herself to the kitchen to hurry and make the children's pumpkin pie.

"I'm Keith." The silver eyed one says. He crosses his arms and squints his eyes while making a duck face. "I bet you have a crush on me."

"I'm Ella. Hi." The girl waves with a cute smile. She sits down next to me and hugs me.

"I'm Obee." The black cat said. He sat on my lap after giving me a warm hug. "Keith says everyone who looks at him likes him."

"Oh really?" I pretend to be surprised as he nods his head.

"D-did you know, that Keith hit my friend once?" Obee says as he takes a deep breath. His eyes blink and look at me with kitty eyes. "Keith is strong."

"Is he?!" I gasp and shake my head. "I don't think he's stronger than me though!"

"Oh you old hag, bring it on!" Keith squints at me and punches the air as Ella squeezes my shirt. She flinches when he punches the air.

"Let's arm wrestle then." I say with a smile. I sit on the ground as he sits on the other side of the table. We put both our arms up and hold each other.

"Ready, set, go!" Obee yells as i pretend to be hurting.

"Oh no! You're winning Keith!" I groan in pain. As my hand almost touches the table, i smile and pick my strength up. "BUT NOT FOR LONG MUAHHAHAHA!"

"No fair!" Keith yells as he tries his best to win me.I slam his hand on the table as he starts bawling and screaming. When he calms down he comes up to and puts his hands on both shoulders. "Kyra you said it was?"

"Uhhh yeah?" I nod my head and look at Ella who keeps blinking blankly and then Obee who nibbles on his lower lip while watching us both with wide eyes.

"You have surpassed me son." Keith says. He crunches his eyebrows and nods his head with a deep sigh. "Daughter, be cool. You hab don i mean done wail."

"You mean, i'm cool. I HAVE done WELL." i say with a smile and pat his head. He shoves Obee out of my lap and curls into my lap but Ella lifts my arm and goes under it and cuddles. Obee, who gets jealous, tries to fit on my lap next between Ella and Keith.

This was....ADORABLE OH MY GOSH. AFSGDH i didn't know what i was thinking anymore. They purred in my arms and lap and dug deeper to cuddle on me. Before i knew it, i fell asleep....dammit.

"Kyra, wake up!" The granny says. I flutter my eyes open quickly and look down. Obee was still curled up between Ella who was sucking on her thumb under my arm, and then Keith who was biting Ella's tail and smiling while sleeping. His dimples showed a display of adorable overload. "It's getting late, your guardian must be worried."

"Right sorry." I say as i lift Obee off me slowly, then Ella who gives a light twitch when Keith grabs her tail harder. I lift Keith off of me and smile at their adorableness.

"Here is some pumpkin pie." She says. She hands me a container where the smell of home made pumpkin pie seeps out of. "Come by tomorrow if you want and visit these three children."

"Of course i will!" I say with a smile.

With that, i run off into the dark underworld to the very man who turned me into a sick vampire. I wanted to go back to my grandma, but she had forgotten about me. Too bad i ran into such bad luck like Jace.