Part 29

JACE'S POV

  "Oh hey you're back." I turn around to see Kyra plopping on the bed. "Where were you this whole time? Von took Keith and Obee to get some food."

   "Oh geez, Von's been such good help to us recently." She takes a sigh. "He must be so shocked about everything too."

  "Are you worried about him?" I ask, feeling a little jealousy running up my mind. "He has Keith so that's enough. What about you? Aren't you worried about yourself?"

  "Not really. I can take care of myself." She says with a slight shrug. 

  "You wish, look at how you turned out." I say and sit next to her on the bed. She looks up at me, glaring. I still couldn't get used to the color of her eyes. It made her somehow much more beautiful than before. 

  "Right...."She nods her head carefully and looks back down. She begins to play with her fingers like she always does when she gets nervous. Goosebumps begin to rise in the skin as she covers herself with her hands little by little. I feel a little pain go through my heart as she seems small. I laid myself next to her and put my arm over her small frail shoulders.

   "Hey, even if you imagine those things again that happened to you, i'll be with you. "I mumble as she turns to me. She seemed like a cute fluffy puppy, scared. I squeezed her into my chest as i felt her breast squeeze against me and her scent take over me.

  "Jace." She says. 

  "Hmm?"

  "Jace."

  "Hmm?"

  "Jace."

 "Yeah?"

  "Jaceeeee." She says. Was she acting spoiled right now? I felt heat rise in my cheeks as she rubbed her face into my chest. "I'm so tired."

   "Just go to sleep." I say as she looks down and closes her eyes. Her long eyelashes looked beautiful from the top as her shirt opened up and revealed part of her breast. I bit my lips and closed my eyes. "Jesus, why do you do this to me?"

  "Hmmm? Jace did you say something?" She mumbles.

  "Nope." I shake my head as she replies with small breaths. I pull her shirt up and close my eyes. 

KYRA'S POV

  "I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU! AHAHAHHAHAHA!" An old man screams. He ran towards me in the dark. I tried to move but my feet wouldn't budge one bit. I looked to the side and saw other human experiments done. They all had deformed eyes and looked terrifying. They had different colored eyes but seemed out of control. The old man brought out a bright blue eyeball and a knife. I screamed as he raised the knife over my eye.

  "AHHH!" I shot up from bed. It was dark. Oh no, where was i? I looked around and felt hands on my face. "NO.NONONONONO! Don't touch me! Please no. No.....Jace...help me."

  "Kyra, calm down. Kyra." I heard a voice. It was Jace, i wanted him near me. I was being delusional. I shook my head and grabbed my head with my hands.

  "No. No." I whispered. "No please no. Someone someone someone help me! Jace! Keith! Von! Ella! Obee! Someone!....Please stop it."

  "Kyra, listen to me." I feel warmth clamp down on my hands. I looked up and saw beautiful eyes. They were so beautiful and bright. Next, i saw nice lips, dark shades of black around his eyes, and a sharp face. His eyes landed on my eyes with warmth and protection. "J-Jace?"

  "Yeah, it's me Jace." He nods his head.

  "I-I had this dream..And i was in a dark place and this old man-"

  "Calm down first." He says. I hide my face behind my hair as i feel dramatic tears flow down my face. I nod my head. "You're fine. You're next to me, i'm here for you."

  "Jace thank you." I say. I feel his hand on my chin as he lifts my face up. "Thank you. Thank you."

  "No problem." He does a half smile as he wipes the tears off my face. "Crying doesn't suit you. It'll mess those pretty eyes of yours."

  "Cringe." I mumble under my breath as i sniff. He tackles me and gets on top of me. 

  "Say that again." He says as he plants a kiss on my mouth. He laughs as i move away from him.

  "Cringe." I say as he tries to kiss me again but i dodge it this time. I feel a smile coming down on my face as i keep trying to dodge his kisses while saying cringe over and over again. He finally holds my face and kisses me differently. It was so passionate i broke off to catch my breath with my hand on his chest where he breathed hard, trying to also catch his breath.

  "That was hot." He says with a smirk. He looks down at my lips and his smile fades. "Don't do that again."

  "Do what?" I ask. I saw pain in his eyes as he looked deep back into my eyes.

  "Don't think about it alone. Tell me everything. Everything." He says. "Please?"

  "Alright." I roll my eyes as he rests his head on my neck. He waits a moment to regain energy and looks at me with a smirk. 

  "Now, payment." He says and cocks his head.

  "I hate you." 

  "No you don't."

  "Want to fight about it?"

  ".......yes." With that, he smiles and kisses me again.