Part 4

KYRA'S POV

  Regret? Yes, i regret putting my mouth on Jace's neck and tasting his blood. His blood was different from other people in the mansion. Their blood was just sweet and sour, but his....his was like honey and bitter. It made my insides lurch for more and my mind weak. i needed more. I gulped to bite another spot on his neck, but he stopped me.

  "That's enough." He says with a chuckle. "You're going to suck the life out of me...literally."

  "That was barely enough." I moan to him. I licked the blood off my lips to get more but made me shiver with more wants. i felt my mouth burn again and my mouth watering. More, more more, more! I needed more! I felt like i was going crazy. I needed to hold myself back. This was ridiculous. I couldn't lose control like this. Grandma would be disappointed in me.

  "That's a good girl." He says when i back away from him. From the couch, i stomp over to my bed and shove myself under the covers.

  "Get out!" I yell at him and bite my lip hard.

   JACE'S POV

    "How is Kyra doing?" I ask my butler as i clean the mess on my desk. He sighs and shakes his head.

  "She hasn't been out of her room for 8 hours sir, and she hasn't said a single word." He says with a worried expression. "She hasn't drunk any blood in the past 8 hours sir. At this rate, she's going to die sir."

  "What a stubborn brat." i groan. "Clean my room especially my desk. I'll check on Kyra. I shouldn't have left her to you guys in the first place anyways."

  "Yes sir, i'm sorry." 

  "Kyra, are you awake?" i knock on her door a few more times before opening it and walking towards her bed. I lift the covers off her and see a little Kyra sweating painfully under the covers. "Hey! Are you okay?"

        "J-Jace?" She opens her eyes and stares at me. Her eyes suddenly turn red as her arms go around my neck. I tomple on top of her on the bed as i feel the heat again rising inside my body. "Blood....Your blood."

  "Why do i have to give you my blood?" I frown. "Why aren't you drinking any of the blood that the maids prepared for you?"

   "Not tasty." She mutters in my ears. I feel a shiver go up my body as i look deep into her eyes.

  "See, i told you you would regret drinking my blood back then. When a made vampire drinks royal blood in their first three days, they can't live without it for three full days." I say.

  "B-Bast*rd...." She growls. I feel taken back as i feel my lips curl upwards again. It was this feeling. An unexpected reaction from her again. "I'm going to murder you...and...hang you in the sun while hammering your body with a hammer slowly."

  "Ahhh, there you go again, with your dirty mouth." I say and slap her mouth playfully but gently. "We're going to have to do something about that mouth of yours. How are we going to fix this problem?"

  "As*hole, give me your blood. Now." She demands. Her cheeks were flushed, sweat on her forehead, hair pulled back, and tongue licking her lips.

  "Only if you saw you'll watch that foul mouth of yours." I say as she nods her head obediently. I smile as i rest myself with my knee next to her thigh, elbow next to her head, and neck in front of her mouth. Damn her....she made me crazy and i didn't like it. I wanted to mess her up, taint her, put my mark on her the more she was wild. I wanted her. My property.