Alphys' Lab

"SO MANY TOOLS!!" Tord yelled in suprise, Sans looked around but couldn't find Alphys, "Use them if ya want kid.." He said. "This place looks AWESOME!" Sans chuckled, "Let me ask Alphys if you can stay here until your used to everything down here... Sound good kiddo?" He asked looking to see how happy the kid was, "That would be AWESOME!!"   Sans took out his phone and texted Alphys, 'Me and a new friend are stayin at your lab for a few days, thanks!' Tord runs over to one of the workbenches, "This place might not be so bad after all"  Sans sits down on the couch nearby, "See kid? It's not too bad..." He said while taking off his jacket and using it as a blanket. Tord takes off his overcoat to observe his arm, Sans turns on a lamp and looks over at Tord's arm, "How did ya do that kid?" He asked. "Oh this?"   "I had a giant robot to take over the world. And this was a prototype for the arms. So yeah...You alright?" Tord asked.  Sans sat up quickly, "Yeah, just the person it reminded me of!" He kinda lied, his father is evil... He used to be a scientist and wore a coat like that when he experimented on him like he was nothing, "Alright then... Is there a mirror around here? I need to see how bad my eye is" Tord looked around. Sans sneezed, "Yeah, right next to you in t...the cabinet next to you.." He said as he fell back down and curled back up into a ball, gabbing a blanket.   Tord grabs the mirror and inspects his eye patch   "Man."  Sans sneezed again, "Is is bad?" He asked still laying down, "Yeah, I took the wraps off. It's pretty bad" Sans looked at his eye, "Wanna hear a story?" He asked as he got up, his face was turning ice blue from his cold....