The healing item

"I found a healing item..." "S-sans... You won't wake up!" Suddenly her phone rang and she picked up. "Hey Alphys have you seen Sans and the "human"? Papyrus is flipping out because they aren't in the room-" "Undyne!" She said her voice shaking. She whispered into the phone "Sans is dyin- Wait what Tord?!" She asked turned around and hanging up. "Y-you did?!" She squeaked. Tord brings over a cup of Instant noodles, Sans looked scared as he opened his eyes, he was dying... But he wanted to sleep so badly, sans started to close his eyes, the IV still hurting him. Alphys turned up the IV. she sat Sans up shaking him. "Eat" she squeaked. "C-come on" Sans opened his eyes wide as he looked at the noodles, then at Alphys, "I...I want pap..." He said weakly, "Papyrus?" Tord looked at Alphys, "Ugh.." He said as he lay on his side in sudden pain. "ALPHYS DO SOMETHING" Tord yelled worriedly, "H-hold on" she called the phone hearing it ring. It rung for a long time, she didn't think anyone would pick up. "HELLO ALPHYS I CAN'T TALK NOW I'M LOOKING FOR-" "Papyrus!" She said putting it on speaker. "Sans, P-papyrus is on the phone" "WAIT SANS?!" Sans looked happy, "P..pap?" He said weakly as he smiled and looked worriedly at the phone, "SANS THERE YOU ARE! WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU HURT?!" He yelled into the phone. Sans closed his eyes, that hurt his ears, "J...just come to Alphys' lab.." He said, "DON'T WORRY BROTHER I'M-I'M COMING.." He paused. "SANS?" Sans looked at the phone, "I..I'm fine..." He said weakly, "Just... P...please come...." He said as Alphys hung up the phone...