As it got worse....

As sans heard papyrus walk out of the room they were in, he saw Tord walk in, just waking up as sans lay on the bed, trying to sleep, "Sans!" Tord walked in, Sans flinched and looked over, "O..oh hey..ya kiddo.." He said as his Hp was at 15.  "Are... are you better?"  "K...kind of.." He said trying not to show that he was dying, still. "I don't believe you." Tord crossed his arms, Sans looked like he did before, "Heh, I can't lie to ya c...can I?" He said as he curled up to face him, the IV was put back in him that evening. "No one can lie to me.." Tord looked determined and nervous, Sans nodded, "Welp, I'm in the same conditions, my Hp is at a 15 and that's bad..." He said as he coughed. "Y-you'll be okay! P-pap is g-g-getting the stuff from the human's weird book" she forced an awkward smile. Tord looked at Alphys to Sans and back again. "C..could I have an ice... An ice pack for my head?" He asked, his HP was at a 23 as he was sweating, "I'll try to find one. I promise!"  Tord goes over to the fridge and looks through it, Sans grabbed his head with his hand, trying to stop the pain he was going through, "If only I could.." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, he started to ring up papyrus. Tord grabs an ice pack and brings it to Sans, "Here".  Sans took the ice pack and set it on his forehead, the IV was hurting him and he felt the need for papyrus, "I'm this close to..." He stopped noticing Tord was still there, "Heheh, stress..." Tord nervously paces back and forth, Alphys mumbled something. "W-would you like another healing item?" "What about papyrus? Won't he be back?" He mumbled through the pillow as he hung up the phone and put it in his pocket, "And sure, I will.." He added. Alphys nodded getting another Instant Noodles. "H-he'll be back I-it just might take a while.." She stuttered trying not to worry him, As sans grabbed the Instant noodles and sat up to ate them he paused, "Where is he now?" He asked while eating a spoonful.