Alphys' talk

"SANS! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN'T HANDLE THIS?!" He yelled. Alphys walked through the door. Papyrus sighed wiping his eyes. "S-sans what is it?" Alphys asked, "I'm still dying... Check my Hp." He cried through the pillow, "Pap I could really use some pasta right now too.." He laughed through tears, The pain got worse as his Hp went down to 25. "I... Have been" she nodded. "WAIT WHAT?!" Papyrus said checking his HP. Alphys's eyes widened "Pap it's okay w-were helping him.. Sans do you remember what the human said we needed to fix your soul?"  "No..." He said as he picked his head up from the pillow, face still blue, Papyrus's blood ran cold. "SANS-" he paused. "Something like a-a glowing mushroom... W-was it Doggo tears?"  Sans' eye flickered his light blue color, meaning that he was mad and sad at the same time, "I-I don't know I- I" she squeaked. Papyrus was just as paranoid as she was. Sans sat up and looked down, "Maybe you should just giv..." He got cut off by sharp pain as his Hp lowered down to a 16 and the soul book dropped down from out of nowhere, Alphys eyes widened with surprise and she quickly grabbed the book. "P-papyrus G-get some instant noodles" Papyrus nodded quickly making them and handing them to Sans. Sans grabbed the noodles and paused, "Maybe you should give up..." He finally finished as he put his face in a pillow, Papyrus's eyesockets widened. "SANS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Alphys looked through the book. "My soul isn't that...good anymore and I'm sick, I'm dying at the least..." He sat up and started eating the noodles. "SANS DON'T TALK LIKE THAT! W-WERE GOING TO HELP YOU!" Papyrus made a fake smile, Once he finished the noodles he didn't feel any different but his Hp was 25 again, "S..sorry but we've already been hurt enough and I don't want to go through pain again..." He said thinking of their father, Papyrus bent down. "BUT SANS IF YOU LEFT WHAT- WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME?" He laughed softly. Alphys frowned. "Your right.. Why would I even think like that! Pap? Could I have some of your spaghetti?" He asked with a smile on his face, hoping he would make it for him, "SANS.." He paused. "F-found it!" Alphys exclaimed ripping out the page. "P-pap can you get the items on t-this list?" Papyrus squinted trying to read it. "I-I can try". Sans looked over at them, "Thank god!" He said, his face sweating but he was as cold as ever...

TO BE CONTINUED......