Where everything went South..

He frowned at Alphys, "Really? Ya know skeletons are monsters too! They have a soul like everyone else.." He shivered and coughed again, "OH WAIT! THAT BOOK YOU GAVE ME!"  Alphys nodded "Y-yah but we don't have v-very many records of skeletons.. Sans where's P-papyrus? Maybe he'd know about t-t-this?"   Tord runs over to his coat and grabs the book, Tord hands Alphys the book. "Here".  Alphys nodded clearing off her desk. She laid Sans on it. "Okay" she breathed getting nervous from the situation. "W-what's this?"   Tord showed her the book cover, "A book on souls!!"  Alphys nodded. "O-okay hold on can you read it outloud to be as I w-work?" Her eyes widened. He was getting worse.  "Uhh. Sure?"  Sans looked at the book, and then at Alphys, he stared awkwardly at them, wondering what she would do. He felt pain, everywhere, "Ugh..." He felt cold and hot at the same time, "Sans it'll be alright. I promise" Tord opened the book. "Heh.." It was the pain that prevented him from talking, he shivered and looked at Tord, eyes showing pain. Tord opens the book and finds a page about monster souls, "Oh god" Alphys squeaked. She quickly hooked up an IV drip. Sans flinched as she put in the IV, "Oww..." He felt sharp pain as he moved to see their faces, "Alright" Alphys said ready..