Alphys' Arrival

"T...that means I'm sick... If it's really really blue like this that means I have a really bad cold... It happens with all monsters." He said shivering. "I'll take care of you. I promise, new friend." Tord said, smiling. "Thanks..." He smiled weakly as he buried his head in his pillow, crying a little, "Don't cry!" Tord's accent was getting thicker, a sign he was getting worried. Sans lifted his head and looked at Tord, "I...I'm not..." He said as he wiped his face. "Yes you were." Tord grinned as he hugged sans, He sighed, "My life is hard... With papyrus and my crummy parents, I don't know what I am anymore..." He said as he put his face back into the pillow. Tord gets up and starts pacing, "I wonder if?.... nonono. That wouldn't... or would it?" Tord was talking to himself, Sans looks up, confused, "Huh?" He said as he watched him pace back and forth.   Alphys walked out of her True Lab or as it was labeled "Bathroom" Her eyes widened when she noticed the human and Sans, "ACK! WHO ARE YOU?!" Tord jumped as he stopped pacing. Sans looked over to see Alphys, he waved his blue hand at Alphys as he coughed, "H...hey Alphys.." He said weakly, "OH!! YOU'RE THE SCIENTIST!!" Tord is practically jumping up and down from excitement. Alphys jumped and thought for a moment. "O-okay so the human I-I've been watching is h-H-here and S-sans what happened to y-y-you?"  Sans sneezed and looked at Alphys, "Eh, I'm really sick, and this is Tord. Another fallen human" He looked at Tord, "Hiya!"   "Y-yah I know that I've been watching them!" She yelled running over to Sans. "S-sans can skeletons even G-G-get sick?!" Alphys stuttered starting to sweat. He frowned at Alphys, "Really? Ya know skeletons are monsters too! They have a soul like everyone else.." He shivered and coughed again..