As it gets 'Weird'

"Y-yes but I still w-want you hooking up to the I-IV" she nodded, Sans nodded and tried to stand up but fell off the table, "Oww..." He moaned as the IV pulled on him. "SANS BE CAREFUL" Alphys pulled the IV closer to him letting him hold onto it, Sans grabbed it as he flopped down on the couch as he fell asleep...
As sans woke up, he saw Nobody near him, so he stood up from the couch and looked around, "A...anyone..?" He asked as he sat back down, Papyrus jumped, leaning downstairs when he heard Sans. "BROTHER YOU AWAKE!" He said abandoning his makeshift bed. Sans jumped when he heard his brother yell down the stairs, "I guess?" He answered knowing that Alphys would yell at papyrus for waking her, Alphys moaned trying to go back asleep. Papyrus made a face and then ran down the stairs quietly. "OH GOOD WELL SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENED!"
He whispered, Sans looked at papyrus then shrugged, "What is it bro?" He asked curious. He took a deep breath. "SO WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP ALPHYS TRIED TO MAKE ME GO HOME BUT I TOLD HER THAT I'D BE ALONE BUT SHE INSISTEAD! BUT THEN WHEN SHE OPENED THE DOOR A LITTLE WHITE DOG JUMPED ON ME! I WAS KINDA MAD BUT I DO ADMIT IT WAS CUTE-" he continued rambling on and on, Sans looked confused and interested at the same time, "Where is Alphys? I need to talk to her.." He said as he messed with the IV. "OH SHE WENT HOME SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE... SHE JUST USUAL SPENDS THE NIGHT HERE" he nodded to the boxes of empty noodles, Sans sighed and took out his phone, the phone rang for a minute but then she answered, "Alphys? Can you come to the lab?" He asked worriedly. Papyrus paused watching his older brother. "Y-yah I was just heading there. Is everyone alright?" Sans looked back at papyrus, "Maybe..." He said still cold and tired, he felt his soul dying still, but as slow as possible...