His Soul

"Alright" Alphys said ready, Sans felt weak, and really bad pain. He was scared... It felt like he was getting experimented on by his father again, he twitched as he looked at Alphys, his eyes hurt. "Monster souls can be easily cured"   "Wait are you s-saying his soul is-" Alphys stopped talking patting Sans, He coughed as he felt a hand touch him, it scared him. He knew his soul was in terrible condition, his eyes filled with hurt. "And... Ghost's tears? WHAT EVEN IS THIS BOOK?!" Tord kept reading, Sans looked over at them, feeling weird by laying on the table like this... He wanted to say something but couldn't as he held back tears from the pain. "I-i don't w-we don't" Alphys looked down sadly at Sans. "oh no no no no" she squeaked getting anxiety, "It says here it can also take time, but lots of care" Tord said nervously, "WE NEED... HEALING ITEMS."  
"I-I don't have any of that stuff! I-I just had this because.." She paused thinking about her secret lab. "M-my experiments" Alphys shook her head trying to comfort Sans, Sans felt someone touching him but was too scared and tired to look, he knew if he slept it would make him worse.  "D-do you think you c-could I-" she squeaked. She was giving up. "Sans do you w-wh-want anything?"   Tord drops the book from nervousness, "C...can I go to sleep..." He asked starting to doze off. "N-no" Alphys squeaked trying to hide the sadness in her voice. "T-Tord can you look around my lab? F-for something anything?"  Tord goes to the fridge, "I found a healing item..."