Gaster...

Sans looked back at papyrus, "Maybe..." He said still cold and tired, he felt his soul dying still, but as slow as possible, "O-okay I'll be.." She nodded hanging up the phone nervous. "SO WHAT HAPPENED.. YOU....THAT GOT YOU SICK?" Sans shook his head, "Pap, please don't worry but I think I'm still dying..." He said as he was still in pain. Papyrus's eyesockets widened. "SANS I.." He paused grief stricken. "I CAN GO GET SOME OTHER HEALING ITEMS I JUST I CAN..." He paused, Sans put his hand on papyrus' shoulder, "I'm dying slowly, I will be fine until Alphys gets here... She can help me make something to help me survive, but pap I promise you would never lose me..." He looked down knowing that he couldn't promise anything, His HP was 30 out of 100. Papyrus shook his head surprised. "WHAT DO YOU NEED?! I COULD GO GET IT!" He nodded standing up, Sans sighed and sat down on the special bed he was on, "I don't need anything, I'm fine. Just get Alphys down here when she walks in.." He said as he buried his face in the pillow, "NO THE THINK THAT WON'T MAKE YOU TURN INTO DUST" he screamed fight back tears. "Fine, get me whatever you want..." He said through the pillow as he cried, The pain got a little worse as his HP lowered to a 28. "NO BROTHER TELL ME" he squeaked shaking him. "WHAT IS IT?!"  Sans looked at papyrus, tears still in his eyes, "What about pasta?" He asked knowing it would give papyrus something happy to think about, "SANS! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN'T HANDLE THIS?!" He yelled. Alphys walked through the door. Papyrus sighed wiping his eyes. "S-sans what is it?" Alphys asked..