Chapter 11 - Target Practice

During the night, you managed to get nearly eight hours of sleep even if Sebastian had interrupted you once during the night

During the night, you managed to get nearly eight hours of sleep even if Sebastian had interrupted you once during the night. It was hard to know what time it was when you woke up, since you were sleeping underground and there were no windows or anything. However, you opened your eyes and noticed that you were still facing the wall in front of you, but something behind you had moved closer to you, and it felt as if something had been glued to your back. Apparently, it was the German, who appeared to be still fast asleep. He had moved closer to you during the night, and there was not even an inch between you two. You could feel the every edge of his stomach and chest, and you found it slightly disturbing, since you had never actually experienced such thing before in your entire life. You decided to stay motionless for a little while and attempted to get over that thing.

Soon after you made your decision, you began to feel the man behind you move, like he was waking up. He mumbled something in his native language and took a deep breath before he placed his cold palm on your lower arm. Was he actually doing that on purpose? You had no idea about it, but he was invading your personal space way too much by that moment. Slowly, you rose yourself up to a sitting position and attempted to slide down to the edge of the bed which was located near the man's toes. You succeeded, and when you finally stood up, you took a short look at the German who was still sleeping on your bed, apparently not being aware of the fact that his 'plushie' was gone.

Sebastian's right arm was placed under his pillow and his legs were spread over the bed comfortably. He had buried the half of his face into the pillow, eyelids closed lightly. Damn, he actually had a very nice shape for a man of his age, you thought. His back was well-formed and the prosthetics that were attached into him looked very good. You weren't able to turn your head away for a long time, until you noticed that he was about to wake up from his sleep. A silent grunt escaped from his mouth and he opened his eyes slowly. You grabbed your jacket from the chair and started to put it on yourself, pretending that you weren't eyeing him just a few moments ago.

The man had no memory of why he was sleeping on the wrong bed, but he certainly noticed that you weren't there anymore. All that excess warmth had gone away, which was the exact reason why he woke up in the first place. He turned himself to lay on his back, and immediately saw you as you were buttoning your jacket. "Guten Morgen, Hase." he said in his native language, calling you with your pet name that he had given to you. You immediately turned to face him again, his blue orbs staring right at you. He looked rather ravishing when he had his hair slightly messy, and besides, he was not wearing anything on his upper body. You gave him a faint smile as you felt your cheeks heat up again. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" you asked him as he snuggled the back of his head tighter into the pillow.

"Better than ever. However, I hardly think that I'll able to move for the next five minutes. Gah, it must be so late already." You checked the time from the clock that was located on the table nearby. "No, not really. It's only seven in the morning. No need to rush anywhere." Sebastian looked satisfied all the sudden as he heard your answer, and smiled even wider. "Wunderbar." he whispered and closed his eyes, "Did I.. bother you last night in any possible way? Zum Beispiel, I might've stolen your pillow." the German asked in curiosity and positioned his hands on his gut. While he had his eyes shut, you had the chance to take a longer look at his body again. "I can't really say anything about the case because I didn't wake up even once when you slept next to me." you answered him, "It was nice, though. It's something I've never experienced."