Chapter 17

RE-CAP:

I quickly elbowed Sebastian in the ribs, he hunched over to soften the blow I then grabbed Graces hand and swung her into the wall and knocked her unconscious. Suddenly there were a load of demons in the institute and the fight broke out.  

I was fighting with Sebastian. My mother and Maryse were fighting Valentine, and Jace, Isabelle and Alec were fighting the demons that kept pouring into the room. 

While me and Sebastian were fighting he kept taunting me. I just ignored him, but then he said, "I took pleasure in killing your father, but it would have been sweeter if the rest of your family was there to watch."  I grabbed one of my ninja stars and threw it at him, he quickly dodged it and it got stuck in the wall. Our swords were crashing against each other making clanging sounds. I quickly glanced at Jace and My Mother but I got lost in my thoughts and I quickly got disarmed. I jumped back and placed my arms up.

(what she does with her hands and her powers is what Adelaide does to Sebastian ignore the rest of the age of ultron characters xxx)

I push a red ball towards Sebastian and he gets slammed back into a pillar. I hold him there for a minute until Valentine stops fighting my mother and Clary, Simon, Magnus, Luke and the rest of the pack comes in the room. "Valentine, I want to end this." I kept one hand facing Sebastian and the other facing Valentine. A red glow surrounded Valentine and when I moved my had he was thrown onto the same pillar Sebastian was on. "I no longer want anyone to suffer because of you two, and I no longer want you to make anyone's life as miserable as you have left mine and Clary's. All of the pain and heartbreak you have caused us over the last couple of years is finally going to end." I stepped back and placed both of my hands together and then opened them and a red ball was in my hands, I threw it towards Sebastian and Valentine and then they disappeared.