Chapter 18

RE-CAP:

I push a red ball towards Sebastian and he gets slammed back into a pillar. I hold him there for a minute until Valentine stops fighting my mother and Clary, Simon, Magnus, Luke and the rest of the pack comes in the room. "Valentine, I want to end this.." I kept one hand facing Sebastian and the other facing Valentine. A red glow surrounded Valentine and when I moved my had he was thrown onto the same pillar Sebastian was on. " I no longer want anyone to suffer because of you two, and I no longer want you to make anyone's life as miserable as you have left mine and Clary's. All of the pain and heartbreak you have caused us over the last couple of years is finally going to end." I stepped back and placed both of my hands together and then opened them and a red ball was in my hands, I threw it towards Sebastian and Valentine and then they disappeared. 

After they disappeared it took a moment for me to realize what I had just done. I turned around and looked at everyone; they were all grouped behind me. I looked over at Jace and saw that he looked disappointed. I then looked towards my mother; she looked angry. I couldn't bring myself to look at Clary or Luke because I knew that they would be extremely angry with me and I knew Clary would be crying. I didn't want to be here anymore so I projected myself somewhere else. 

I knew I could not go back to the institute and that if I did everyone would have been angry with me. I decided that it would be best if I made a new life for myself without the involvement of any Shadowhunters or magic. 

I found an advertisement in the local newspaper for a girl looking for a room mate. I decided to phone her up and see if the room was still available. After calling her she told me that the room was still available and decided that I should have and interview. The following day I went to the interview and we both decided that we would be great room mates for each other. After a couple of days I moved into the apartment and we became really close friends.

Me and Hollie became really good friends and we had lots of movie nights together. But she didn't know I was a warlock or a Shadowhunter. After a couple of months together I started to become sick. It was only then did I find out I was pregnant. I went for a scan the next week and found out I was almost 3 and a half months pregnant. I told Hollie that I was pregnant and she was really happy. We got everything ready for when the baby came along.

The months flew by and soon enough I was 8 months pregnant. I still hadn't told Jace about the pregnancy as I have not been in contact with anyone at the institute. I haven't even been in touch with my family and they have not been in contact with us. I was contemplating on sending them a fire message saying that I was pregnant but decided against it.