1

Another day at work had just ended. I was walking down the street to get to the bus stop. Walking so slowly, appreciating the good weather and the spring breeze, I allowed the wind to blow my hair in every direction. The day was sick, I thought. "At least I got to meet him again." "Ah, am I secretly liking him? That can't be!" I spent the rest ten minutes walk mumbling to myself. I came to a stop as I had finally reached the bus stop.
That was when I felt a cold hand on my neck. It was a cold hand, colder than ice, filled with anger. 
"Argh!!" I shrieked. "No! My stomach!"
In a split second, I fell to the ground, groaning in pain. My eyes were racing everywhere yet I barely could see anything. I saw some people surrounding me, but not the hand that a few seconds ago got a hold of my neck. Everything grew blurry. The noise slowly went away as I finally collapsed.
I was stabbed.
---------
The room around me was dark and foggy, the air felt uneasy and it was hard to breathe. I was on the floor, the same outfit and soggy expression. I looked for my glasses, searching the ground with my hand. I felt weak. Putting back the glasses on my eyes, they didn't help much. This room is just..blurry, dark, foggy, and I started to sniff horrible smell too. I got up from my position, walking towards nowhere.
"Hello! Anybody here?" I called out to the distance.
"Hello!!" there was no answer.
Frustrated and confused, I reached my bag and searched for my phone. Unfortunately, there was so sign of signal around here.
"What the hell is going on?!" I cursed under my breath while checking on my phone.
It's hopeless.
In the end, I gave up, lying down in wait of some miracle. Someone, or something, to save me and get me out of here.
The presence around me still hadn't changed. There was no sound nor sign of the living. Seemed there was only me in here, after all.
All of a sudden, there was light pouring into me. It landed just in front of me. A man, I supposed? He was in all black outfit and dark make up, I couldn't even catch a glimpse of his eyes as they were covered in black eye shadow. He turned his back on me and started talking.
"Welcome to your new home!" he said proudly while raising his hands in the air.
"What? What do you mean?" I muttered in confusion.
"I said it loud and clear, young lady. This beautiful place is your home now!" he fixed his eyes on me now, stating his stern look on me.
"I don't understand..what's going on, really? Who are you?" I stumbled, getting up on my feet again.
"Hahaha..human is sure dumb as hell, eh?"
He put his point finger on his lips while whispering.. "You're dead."