2

I couldn't believe what I just heard. His words were ringing in my head, again and again. I looked down upon my hands and touched my face in sorrow that was crawling on me.
"That can't be! What the hell are you saying?!" I screamed in fear while holding onto myself.
"What can't be? It's our fate to meet here, umm, may I ask your name?"
He took my hand in his and sniffed it. 
"Hmm, human sure smells good, eh?" He put on a weird expression on his face and smiled at me.
In a split second, everything around me gradually changed. The dark room was turning into a whole different room with a classic interior and a few paintings on the wall. There were chairs and a long table in the middle of the room. I heard chirping noise from around the corner of the room and spotted something like a bird in a cage. That wasn't quite looked like a normal bird, I couldn't even make out the shape of it. Foods were laid on the table, from pudding, steak, and even a big chocolate cake. I made my way through the room, looking for the man earlier.
"Hello, where are you?" I cried.
There was no response nor sign of his presence. The room was filled with the noise of the bird-like creature. He suddenly jumped in front of my face, again. This time, however, he didn't have any make up on. His face looked smooth, almost like a baby skin. He had a shoulder length straight black hair, his smile was warm just like a cup of tea on a fine afternoon. The look reminded me of a cute guy from a drama I watched a long time ago. For a second I was struck at the sight, but I tried to hide it just as much.
"Hello..! Welcome home, princess." he said while taking my hand on his.
"Home?"
"Oh, I see.. You're confused aren't you? Let me explain a little. This is a special place for a few people who are chosen to receive special treatment after their death. You happen to be one of those special ones, princess. Therefore, allow me to be your servant to grant any of your wish. You may call me Loki." He said while bowing his head.
I startled in confusion once again.
"Look, I don't understand this. I don't want to be here. I want to go home!"
"Well, you're home, princess." He had a smile on his face again. How can a person look this cute? I tried to shake my head off the ridiculous thought and pulled out a chair in front of me. Trying desperately to recall what happened, I looked into my hands and began to sob.
"Are you telling me the truth? I'm dead?" I spoke while wiping the tears off my face. Loki took out a piece of tissue from his pocket and handed it to me.
"Don't worry about that, princess. You'll be okay. I am here for you."
"Answer me..! How do I get here, what's all this?" I screamed and reached for the collar of his shirt. He remained calm while answering me,

"What's so sad about dying anyway? This world you are now is better than the human world you used to live in. The human world that's filled with filthy bastards and their cruel intention, and lies. Their foolishness has ruined their own world, yet they claimed of wanting to change the world!"

I had no idea what this guy was on. There was a pause before he continued on, "No worries, princess. I'm here to take care of you. You're free from the vile world. There's no one who is going to hurt you again."
I could only froze on my seat, speechless. I couldn't believe everything he just pointed out, nor that I believe the supposedly fact, that I'm dead. I didn't even understand my presence in the first place.
Loki broke the silence, pouring the juice to my glass, offered it to me and walked away. He took a seat at the end of the table, raising his glass in the air and saying, "Itadakimasu!"