Chapter 4

Maka's POV

As we walked back through the woods, mist started to appear along with gusts of wind. Suddenly a large crack in the earth appeared making an earthquake. A claw started crawling up along with a body and a head. It looked like demon with its horns perched on its chiseled head, it's ripped skin to look like mouths with rows of extremely sharp shark like teeth, it's giant claw like hands, and it's Crimson glowing sockets.

It smiled. It's smile could make even God shake in fear.

"Hello little one"

I hesitated before answering " Hi. Who are you?"

It laughed a laugh humans would call bone chilling.

"I. Am Lord Zalgo. Lord of Creepypastas and the under realm." He pointed to himself with his claws.

" I'm Maka and this is Meko." I said quietly.

"Hello Maka. And Meko it's nice to meet you again." Looking at Meko.

'Sorry I can't say the same.' Meko said telepathically. I gave a questioning look to both of them but they ignored me.

"Yes yes I know I can be so mean Meko, but may I ask why you are a lizard and not your normal form." He asked.

Normal Form? I thought

'Maka set me down on the ground.' I set him on the ground.

He started to shift in to somewhat similar to Zalgo. Perfectly chiseled face, black flamed eyes, black horns perched on his head, a shadow particled demon tail, his fingernails were deep gray colored claws, he has shadows forming on his back to look like wings....really awesome wings, and he is covered in shadows.

"Holy crap" I said.