Chapter 6

Maka's POV

"Zalgo!" Someone yells behind us.

We turn around to see slenderman running up to us. " slenderman...old buddy how you doing" Zalgo says with outstretched arms.

"Zalgo enough. What are you doing?" Slenderman says looking at me.

"What do you mean, I just got a new recruit." Z says.

"She's mine Zalgo I've already gotten her she's coming with me." He says picking me up with an appendage

"No I'm not I choose to go with Zalgo and Meko not you" I say strongly. I start wiggling to get free. Since that didn't work i decided to go to my last resort. I bit it. Slenderman screeched in pain and loosened, I took my chance and got free. I ran over to the portal with Zalgo and Meko.

We ran into the portal transporting us into the creepypasta realm. It was covered with flames and lava. There were things it demons I'm guessing walking/flying around. In the middle of this town like place was a huge palace like place. It had guards all around, spikes on the roof and a lava type mote.

"Come on now I'll have one of my servants bring you to your chambers. I can't do it cause I have some business to attend to." Zalgo says.

"Soul!" Zalgo yells.

A demon about '5 "2 came in he was wearing a crimson tux with a black dress shirt and a white bow tie, black dress pants, and crimson dress shoes. He had a red demon tail and black spiraling horns.

He walked over to Zalgo and he bowed. " Lord Zalgo you requested me." He said in a rusty voice.

"Yes I need you to take these guest to there chambers." Zalgo demands.

"Yes sir right away." "Come with me" he says turning towards us.

"Right of you go be down at 8:00 for breakfast I'm pretty sure you already ate." Zalgo says walking off.

*time skip cause I'm lazy

When I arrive at my chamber I look around and I'm amazed. (Look at the media for what it looks like). I lay on the bed and fall into the hands of exhaustion.