Chapter 12

Maka's POV

      He looks at me shocked but quickly recovers and smiles. "Hello My Little Kuro" I giggle because he always use to call me that as a little girl. "I saw mama, daddy, she was beautiful. Can you tell me more about her?" I say in a soft voice. "Well let's see....."

3rd Person POV

"Her full name was 'Eternity Dusk Z'. You were correct she was beautiful. When I first met her I was in the middle on a killing/hunting spree and there she was, laying on the velvety field of grass, staring into the depths of the night sky pondering about life. Of in all of clichéness, I stepped on a twig snapping it. She quickly got up and spotted me, standing a few feet away. But she did the most weirdest thing, she just layed back down and closed her eyes. She patted the spot next to her and said 'you can sit here, I'm sure standing is uncomfortable' I looked at her weirdly and said 'are you not afraid of me? You do realize you are inviting a demon monster to fit next to you right?' Of course she realized but said the most heartfelt, truthful, speech I've ever heard, 'I don't care whether you are human or not, I don't judge people based on what I've seen and read and heard about. Really we are all the same wether we are human, demon, vampire, or animal. We are just special in our own way.' You know she really hit me with that and I decided to sit next to her and we talked on and on about different things. We went to that spot every day and just talked, sometimes we'd run around being childish" Zalgo smiled remembering the good days. "Of course every happy thing turn bad, doesn't it. She was killed...no...murdered. I was never the same that day. I still had you guys but you were kidnapped by someone, we don't know who it was but Im grateful  I found you again, now we can live happily together as a family." (a/n they are on a couch in the living room with Zalgo and Maka. Maka has her head on Zalgos lap and he is sitting upright naturally)

  He looked down at me and we both smiled and I nod. I drifted off to sleep soon after just thinking about mother.

A/n Heyo hope you like this chapter.
                                                      ~Cyruz