Chapter 11

Zalgo's POV

When I make my way back to my little Kuro's (aww. I just love that name kuro. It means darkness or dark.) chamber, I see her in her demon form. She looks so adorable! I walk over to her bed side and sit down next to her peaceful body. I start petting/running my claws gently through her hair. Her eyes start fluttering open revealing her pools of Crimson. She said one word I never thought I'd hear again.

Maka's POV (before she wakes up. So she's reliving one of her memories she was forced to forget)

I open my eyes to see..... Zalgo?! Zalgo is with a little girl around 5, a little boy around the same age, and women around 19. Zalgo and the women are holding hands and are watching the children as they run around them. The boy looks a lot like Meko. The girl looks like my demon form and I come to realization. That is Meko and I, but younger. I continue to watch the memory and it all comes back to me. My life. I had a father who loved me, a mother who cared for me, and a twin brother. I noticed a thin, slender figure in the woods near the field we were at. One word. Slenderman. He was the one who erased my memories, he was the one who ruined my life, he ruined my family, he tore us apart. I can only think of one thing. I will get my revenge.

The memory starts to fade into white and I see someone in the horizon. It's a figure kneeing down. It's a girl around 19 with knee high Crimson hair with a left sided fringe. She's wearing a Crimson and black knee length dress with Crimson heels.

She turns toward me and walks over to me. "Your as beautiful as when u were younger" she says with a soft delicate voice.
"Mommy?" You say with a child like voice. She nods her head.

"What happened to you. What happened to me?" I ask.

"There is no time for that. I need to tell you something, forgive your father and don't let your hate and anger take over your heart. I love you, take care and I'll visit you in your dreams."

I reach out a hand to her as she fades a way and Is replaced with reality. I look up to see Zalgo and I say one word I've been wanting to say.

"Daddy"

A/n oh my Zalgo that was very heart filled and I took me along time to make and I just want to say. That was the most effort I've put into a chapter to make it very touching. *sniff sniff I'm crying.