Chapter 10

A/n I drew this but it's not the best quality but meh.

Zalgo's POV

I teleport to the mansion in the woods and make my way to the front door. I knock down the door and all heads turn to me.

"Where is she" I demand to know.

"Well look who decided to show up, Zalgo, you can't have her" I turn my head to look at slenderman.

"She's mine slenderman, don't make me hurt you."

"Why do you want her so much Zalgo, why?" Slenderman asks.

"Because I care for my own flesh and blood. Meaning she's my daughter. And I want her now." I answer.

Everyone has a shocked expression on there faces. I just stand there waiting patiently. Ok now I'm unpatient so I inhumanly speed towards slenderman, "where is she or so help me I rip everyone into shreds before you can do anything." I say in my most demonic voice "Fine she's in the infirmary, she got some wounds from fighting with my proxies." He says shakily.

    I run to the infirmary to find her laying unconscious. She's in her normal/demon form. Oh she looks so beautiful just like her mother. I thought. I pick her up bridal style and teleport to the underworld. I set her down in her chamber and head over to Meko. As a get there a start thinking, gheesh that was along day.